Thanks Mom

Molly's POV
We pulled up at the hospital and walked inside and when we did we didn't see Dana. I texted her and she was upstairs looking at the babies.

"Weren't you supposed to stay downstairs?" I asked.

"Yea but I wanted to check on the babies. The nurse said Alicia is doing fine but Alisha is having some breathing problems." She said.

"Aww so what are they gonna do with her?" Jada ask.

"Continue to watch her but she's gonna need some extra wires connected to her to help her breath easier." Dana replied.

We watched the babies a little more and talked a little more till we saw the door open. "Doctor Charles you're back." I said.

"Just to inform you on Rah's condition." He said.

"How is he?" Jada asked.

"Well the stitches he originally had on his arm opened up a little bit and was leaking out blood so we just restitched it and cleaned it up nicely." He said.

"His face has a couple of bumps and bruises nothing some ice and ointment couldn't fix. However, Rah has 3 broken ribs most likely cause from being stomped on and his pinky is broken." He said.

"Dam so he's gonna be fine right?" Dana questioned.

"Yea he'll be fine. As long as he's well rested, take the medication I'm going to prescribe to him, and don't do a lot of moving." He replied.

"Can we go see him?" I asked.

"Not yet I'll come back as soon as you can tho." Charles said walking out.

We sat down on the chair and watched the sleeping babies. "Did you find out anything?" Dana asked.

"I mean we got a theory." I said.

At that moment Quan and Gunz came in. "Hey did y'all fine out anything?" Jada asked.

"Not a dam thing." Gunz said sitting down.

"Only niggas at the park was a couple of nigga from the trap just chilling and looking out for any suspicious shit." Quan said.

"Suspicions shit?" Jada asked.

"Yea you know like for a unfamiliar face, a random kid walking around after hours, shit like that. We tryna keep the hood good you feel me?" Gunz asked.

Jada nodded her head.

"What about y'all?" Quan asked.

"I mean it's obvious Vanessa knows something about Rah getting beat up and there could be a chance that he was all bloody in her apartment." I said.

"Well that's good so what did you do? Threat her? Beat her up? Took your hand forced it up her and ripped the baby out?" Gunz questioned.

"Dude what the fuck?" Quan asked.

"Seriously Gunz what's wrong with you?" Dana asked laughing.

Gunz just got quite and started to mumble to himself.

Like I said it. Gunz is crazy.

"I did threaten her making her get a little scared. I also met her brother and got his number thinking we can use him somehow." I said.

Quan nodded his head. "That's good now all we gonna do is wait for Rah to wake up." He said.

"The doctor said we can see him soon we just had to wait a little." Jada said.

The door opened and we all looked to see doctor Charles. "You guys can follow me to see your friend now." He said.

We said bye to the babies and went over to the room Rah was being held in. When I walked in he had a tube in his noise, wires connected to his hands, and the beeping monitor beeping.