Out Of My Grave

Molly's POV
I woke up in an unfamiliar bed in a unfamiliar room and I herd voice from the other side of the door.

"So what are you gonna do with her?" A voice asked.

"I don't know. I was gonna use her to get some extra money but the way this nigga Rah is moving I don't think I'm a get." Another voice said. I could tell it was Ace.

"Why not hand her over to Rah?" Another voice questioned.

"Hell no he'll kill me if I do. I think we should get rid of her and just move somewhere else for now." Ace said.

Get rid of who?

"Can I at least fuck her before you do?" Another voice question.

He sighed. "Whatever we are gonna go out back and do some digging." Ant said leaving.

I herd footsteps walk closer to my door and the door opened up.

It was that same nigga that touched me in the kitchen. "Well looks like you're awake and that means you herd everything that happened huh?" He asked smiling and locking the door.

"You don't listen do you? I told you not to touch me." I said.

"You know you got a lot of energy. I just hope you can fuck as long as you can run your mouth." He replied.

He ran over to me grabbing me by my hair and throwing me on the floor. He got on top of me and attempted to pin my hand but I punched him making him get off me.

I kicked him in his dick making him holding it and groan in pain.

Sock.

I remember I had the nail clipper in my sock and I took it out and ran towards him jabbing it in his eye. He screamed out in pain and I watch the blood run down his face.

Run.

I ran for the the door and unlocked it running out. "Alright fuck the fuck. IM A JUST KILL YOU BITCH." He yelled.

He ran after me and I tried to run but he started to catch up. He grabbed me by my shirt and pulled me making me flying back and hit the wall.

He punched me in my face making me get completely dizzy probably because I was still trying recover from when I banged my head.

He hit me one more time and then started to choke me. I felt my breathing get heavy and I couldn't even fight back anymore. At this point I was fighting for air and before I knew it I blacked out.

Rah's POV
As we were driving I noticed that this place was hella far. Before I knew it we were surrounded by trees and Quan said we reached.

Dana, Jada, and Gunz got out the car leaving me and Quan.

"Look bro I can't just stay here and let y'all go in. If I get hurt trying to protect Molly then I'm perfectly fine with that." I said.

He nodded his head. "I know bro and I understand. Come on, let's go get her." He replied.

We got out the car and pulled up to the only house surrounded by trees. Quan went in and picked the lock waiting for the click.

When we herd it we rushed in the house and saw three niggas on the couch smoking.

"Oh shit." One of them yelled.

"Yea you better yell oh shit. What you thought we wasn't gonna catch you?" Gunz asked.

"Dana and Rah go check out this place. We'll stay with them." Quan said.