"How?" Miela exclaimed. "I'm dead, aren't I? and besides, I'm not as strong as Carla."

"I will give you my strength," her father said to her.

"And I will give you my wisdom," her mother completed.

Her parents slowly started to fade and her eyes widened. "Mom, Dad, you're disappearing." They smiled lovingly at their daughter.

"Remember Miela, we will always be in your heart, and we will always love you." A tear escaped Miela's face and she ran to hug them one last time before they faded away. Miela then started to ascend, and the higher she got the bigger the light, until she came back to reality.

Kyle sat up with wide eyes when he had heard Miela's heart start beating and was besides himself with joy when she opened her eyes.

"Miela-

"Not now!" Miela said bringing up her upper body. She pulled Kyle down and took the slash for him, which healed as soon as  it had come.

Carla's eyes widened when she saw her goddaughter awake but they narrowed into slits. "I don't know how you are alive but you can't defeat me."

Miela pov

I stood in a defensive stance infront of Kyle who was now facing the area for the first time and seeing the destruction with wide eyes. I ran and kicked her backwards and as far away from my friends as possible, then, when we were a good distance away, I started sending several kicks her way and she finally realised that I was being serious.

She too got into a defensive stance and started to fire kicks at me but I evaded all of them. I kicked, punched, swiped, anything I could do to get her to transform into her cat. 

"How did you get so strong?" she muttered shocked, while gritting her teeth.

"Mom and dad payed me a visit," was all I told her and her eyes widened. Finally, she started to transform and a white and brown cat emerged. It seemed like Carla hadn't transformed in a long time and she seemed to be fighting the cat with whom she shared bodies with. It was so surprising that I stopped to stare, but Carla quickly gained control and came sprinting towards me but I immediately sidestepped before I got knocked over.

She ran quite a bit before she slowed down and did a U-turn. I had taken the chance to look towards my friends. Mari was by Justin comforting him with tearful eyes but nonetheless everyone had their eyes trained on the fight. I needed to finish this fight before JJ ended up like me. Carla had talked with me and she had told me some helpful things about werecats.

I looked back to the cat gaining on me by the second and started to run towards her. "Ready Trina?" I asked her.

"I was born ready," she growled. I could feel her blood thirst running through me. I ran and dropped to all fours then leapt straight to her in my cat form, which resulted in a series of rollings, with Carla ending up on top.

"You must defeat me, please," a small voice said in my mind, and I realised it was coming from Carla's cat. Carla had lost control for a second, but a second was all I needed to pounce on her. That was a werecat's great disadvantage when fighting with one of its kind. A second to pause could be a second too late.

"I will," I replied back, as all four of my paws connected with the cat bringing her down. As she lay on a side, I placed one of my front paws on her fore legs and another on her hind legs, then I bent low so my teeth were an inch to her neck.

"Thank you."

I growled in Carla's ear as she shivered in fear under me. "Any last words, Carla," I asked icicly. When she didn't reply I bent lower so my breath tickled her neck. "Well goodbye." I opened my mouth revealing rows of sharp teeth and bit down hard breaking her neck and instantly killing her.