MEET MY CAST OF CHARACTERS :)

Start from the beginning

      Szaiana Eureka Xiennah Charleston: She is the twin sister of Sab. When it comes to physical features with her twin they are indeed identical. But they differ in attitude which made them extremely opposite with each other. She is sweet and kind. She loves music and kids. Her love interest is YANO. People call her (XES EURI)

      Xavier Einoh Sataro Flinch:    He is the twin brother of YANO. When it comes to physical features with his twin, they are indeed identical but extremely opposite when it comes to attitude. He’s sports minded and a car addict. A CASSANOVA who really loves collecting women. He runs his own business and definitely a filthy rich man. He has hidden interest in EURI.People call him (INOH, SATARO)

      Chivas Bimbo Real: Best buddy of Sataro. He is also a car addict and a half Filipino half french motocross Athlete. Sports minded, despicably handsome, lanky with a height of 5 foot and 12 inches, yummy and hot. He is the owner of the biggest Car Corporation in Europe and soon to invade Asia. He has hidden interest in LOUI Clever and a certified Heart breaker. People call him (BIM, ChiBi, chivas)

      KeyzerSabanal  AKA (EZER)& RayzerSabanal  AKA (AZER): The funniest and the coolest Fil-Romano twins in town. They are Identical in physical features, mischievous, errant, always loves adventures, HOT AND SEXY, lean and fab, lanky, naughty, trip addict, has a smile which can make any woman swoon. They are both Mama’s boy and lovable. One can’t live without the other. They are both interested in Tammy and Mika.

      Johsue Lorenzo Tabuena:       A tall man with a small rounded hazel brown eyes and a pointed nose, Half Latino-Half Filipino drummer of a soon to make a name band in Asia. He is lean and lanky, has cute pair of dimples and a sexy smile which can make any woman drool.  He is a Certified MUSIC ADDICT. He’s not expressive towards his feelings and a snob. People call him (ozwe, enzo)

      Jague Gerbiel  Lee :     A very down to earth man born with a golden spoon in the mouth. Half-Filipino-Half Chinese. A playboy, an aeronautic and the owner of one of the largest and biggest airline company in Asia. He’s very approachable and fun to be with. He’s into Annika. People call him Jagger.

      Antoinette Mische Akieko: She is tall and sexy with a voluptuous body and a seductive look. Has a perfect pairs of white teeth and chinky eyes. Half Japanese - Half Filipino model of a very successful Modeling Agency owned by his brother AKIHIRO, has a big name in a Signature clothing company and a certified Fashion Designer. People call her (Mish, akieko)

      Czarice Glenn Del Rio: She’s pretty, has pointed nose, heart-shaped face, long and curled eyelashes, cute smile, small-rounded dark brown eyes, long-straight chocolate brown hair, has curves and 5 foot in height, fair complexion, a singer-composer and the vocals of the band where ozwe  belongs. She is very enthusiastic, noisy and a CERTIFIED music lover. She is so madly deeply in-love with Ozwe ever since college. She loves black color and a big fan of AVRIL LAVIGNE and EVANESCENCE. People call her (Ariz or Cza, glen)

          Tamara Tantengco: She is aHalf Japanese-Half Filipino woman. curly shouldered lenght hair, slim, tanned skin tone, Aloof, quiet, has a pair of dark black eyes, the basist of the band where ariz and ozwe belongs, music lover and known to be boyish. People call her (Tamy)

      Mikaela Tanaka:    A Half Japanese-Half Filipina woman. A cousin of Tamy and also a member of the band where her cousin belongs, she is the lead guitarist of the band and a car racer addict. She has a huge crush on chivas. People call her   (mika, ela, tantan)