Chapter 2

My eyes are wide as my best friend kisses me. That doesn't sound at least a tenth as weird as it is. Deadpool, or should I say... Wade... Kissed me. What the hell happened? He steps back and notices my expression. I guess I had a pretty terrified face, because Wade stepped back even more, and said :

"What's wrong, Peter? You didn't like that?" His voice was pretty serious. Now that I could see his face, I couldn't look at it. I don't know if I liked it or not. All I could mumble was "Stay away from me", then warm tears started covering my face. I put my mask back on, trying to hide my tears from him.

"Peter, WAIT!" he said and tried to grab my hand, but I jumped off the buillding and swung away from him, back home.

How could I let that happen? Until I shot the second web, I was already crying loudly. I was home in no time. Aunt May was probably sleeping, so I got in through the window, slipped into my pajamas and collapsed on the bed.

Why was I crying? My friend kissed me. But was it really that bad? Until now I only did things. Now I was thinking about those things.

Deadpool showed me his true identity, and so have I. Then he got all romantic and kissed me. That thought aroused me. The idea of Wade's lips on mine made me cry even more, but also made me feel protected and... safe.

I was biting the pillow that was now wet. After I saw that analysing the events made me cry even more, I started looking for the source of my tears.

Was it sadness? No, that kiss didn't make me sad. But did it make me happy? Absolutely not! I was crying because of confusion. Now I needed to clear it up.

I didn't know how I felt about Wade. I wasn't mad at him. I actually think I found his affection sign quite honest. Yes. All he did was kiss me, it was fine, right? Well, it was fine for him. If he liked me, he scored pretty high.

I wanted to go back to that building and hug him dead tight, and we would apologise to each other, one for running away, the other for doing such a reckless thing.

The loud cries turned into whispers, and then I was laying in my bed, tears rolling down my face every now and then, and I wasn't making any sound. I fell asleep crying and didn't have any dreams.

***

Days have passed without meeting Wade anywhere. I wonder where he lives. As the shock of the kiss slowly faded away, I realised how lonely I felt when  he wasn't around. I was swinging every night on the same way we used to take it everytime we met. He wasn't anywhere to be found. I wish I hadn't told him to stay away. I liked him close to me. I liked it when he put his arms around my neck. I liked it when he was purring words in my ear. Maybe something was wrong with me, but I... I liked it when he kissed me.

One night, when it was colder outside, I went on a shortcut we used to take to reach Burger King. Just as I was preparing to land on a rooftop and sit on its ledge, a male body that was bigger than mine grabbed my waist and we fell on the cold concrete I meant to make a perfect landing on.

The person rolled over on top of me and I could see his head

"Wade" I say as I take his mask off and reveal his perfectly sculpted lips, his cyan eyes and his blonde hair. He was smiling.

"Peter. Decided to come and clarify stuff huh?" He helped me get up. I took my mask off too and stared in his eyes.

"I'm sorry" I said. "I shouldn't have ran away back then. I um... I liked that kiss." My face felt so hot and I was sure that by now it was already turning crimson.

"Ooh, interesting!" he said with a cocky smile and punched my shoulder gently. "So then why did you run?"

"I was... Scared, Wade, I mean you are my best friend and then you kiss me and my head spins for days, trying to figure out what I feel for you, and..."

"And what do you feel for me?" he asks, grabbing my chin with one hand and placing the other on the back of my neck. I put both my hands on the one holding my chin.

"It's amazing how we've met only a month ago and you made me love you in more ways than one" I whisper with a smile. His smile gets larger too, and he slowly leans down, tilting my chin up as he does.

"I love you too. Never forget that." he says and kisses me again. This time I return it. We pause after a while, just looking at each other. He reaches for my lips again and this time he bites the lower one. Taken by surprise, I open my mouth and he seizes the opportunity to start exploring it. His tongue dances with mine, sending shivers of arousal through my body. His hands move from my head, slide down my arms, then he grabs my waist, pressing my body against his, rubbing the hard bulge in his suit against mine. I let out a moan and then stop when I feel his hands squeezing my butt. We were both gasping for air.

"What happened?" he whispers, kissing my left cheek then brushing his lips all the way to my ear.

"I... I'm not ready for this, Wade..." I say, breathing in heavily as he starts stroking me between my legs.

"You sure?" he breathes in my ear "Your little spider tells me something else."

These words set my face on fire and drove my hands mad. I move my hands to his waist almost mechanically, then up his torso and I rub his muscled body as I say:

"Okay, but please, not here. We can't risk being seen."

"Alright then. Wanna go at my place, Treasure?"

"Fine, take me to your place"

He put his arms on my shoulders and I felt like we glitched into the ground and found ourselves in his apartment.