Belle runs towards her mom and she gets on, clinging to the golden fur. Her mom is amazing, Belle knows that through the way she resonates with power and safety and warmth, she knows her mom will not let her fall.

They slide into the green forest and it hums with energy and life, Belle's mom continues to run and Belle finds it exhilarating, the wind beating against her cheeks and the energy of the earth surrounding her.

But then it grows cold and dark and the air is compounded with bloodlust, images of blood and fear and murder swarms her mind and Belle whimpers, encumbered with fright and she cannot move, "Mama." She whispers and her mom is tense and growling and snarling.

Many wolves in various colors, spring out, leaking with killer intent and bloodlust and they circle them, the air is so thick and it's so heavy. Her mom then lunges for one of the smaller wolves, weaker. They were all weaker than her mom, she was a Luna after all, second in power after the Alpha but just right above the Beta. They make a run for it and she howls, her cry for help resonating through the air. And hopefully help comes soon.

They continue to pursue them and the rogue waves are slowly gaining onto them, Belle's mom was getting desperate, she can't lose her daughter, no. Not sweet Isabelle.

I have no choice. She thinks, and then reaches behind her, her jaw latching onto her clothes and making sure that she didn't nick her skin. Slowly, she gets on her hind legs and sets her down onto a high branch.

Belle looks her in the eye, fear and confusion and worry in her emerald green eyes, "Mama?" Her voice scared and shaking, "Mama, what are you doing? We have to find papa!" Her eyes still scared but something else in her eyes.

'Sarah.' Her wolf whispers to her, but she shuts her out and focuses on Belle, her daughter.

Sarah's heart clenches at the thought of leaving her behind, at the tears that fall from her daughter's eyes, at the fear striking at Belle's heart, but she would not let her die, not if she's able to do anything.

She moves back slowly and looks one more time at her daughter as she run away and she buries all her emotions down, she gives her all to not turn around and hug her and kiss her and blanket her in warmth and safety and love, it takes all her strength to not go back and just assure her that everything will be alright.

'This is the end, huh?' Sarah's wolf murmurs ruefully, but at the same time there's a hint of reverence, 'we... we had a good run, right?'

'Hm.' Sarah hums silently, 'Yeah, we had a good run, I'm glad I met you.' Sarah says to her wolf.

'Your daughter will be fine. I guarantee it. She's got her as her wolf. She'll be okay.'

She'll be okay. Sarah repeats and she smiles and closes her eyes as the rogues catch up with her, their teeth sinking into her and the fresh warm blood is spilt but she is no longer scared, Goodbye, I love you all. She thinks as memories of euphoria flash in her mind. Her pack, her family, her mate, and her children's smiles are flashed in her head and she can let go knowing they'll all be alright.

Goodbye everyone. She thinks as her life ends

"Mama! Mama!" Belle bawls, as she lost sight of her mom, "Mama! Come back!" Dread floods her heart and she hates it, she can't do anything.

'I want mama, where's mama?' Belle thinks and continued to cry just then she hears the thumping of paws against the earth and she looks up to see her father, his fur, jet black alongside many other wolves, "Papa!" She calls and the wolf looks up, but his eyes are pained.

He slows to a trot and goes behind a tree to shift and after a few heart beats, her dad walks out, "Isa! Where's your mother?" Her dad says and she sniffs.

"Mama? Mama went that way." She points to the direction Sarah headed and she sniffs once more, "Papa! I want to go down! I want to see mama!" She cries once more, Mama is okay, right? She won't be taken down by a few rogues, right? Belle thinks as one of the wolves take her down from the branch.

Once she's set down, she notices her father's presence missing, "Papa? Where's papa?"She asks the wolf beside her and the wolf begins to walk towards the direction Sarah had headed

The crunch of dried dead leaves, the wet green moss on the bark of the trees, the fluttering of a bird's wing in the forest, and the cold biting into the skin of those who have not yet shifted and the metallic scent of blood hung in the air, Belle sniffed again once more to confirm the scent, Blood? She thinks and then runs ahead, Shesnotdeadshesnotdead Belle repeats over and over again in her head.

Belle freezes, her arms tremble and her eyes grow cold. Her father held onto her mother's dead body as he cried. Blood was spilt from many cuts and holes on her body, her usually tan skin had grown unusually pale, and her bright blue eyes had gone dead. Cold.

"Ma...ma?" She whispers shakily and falls to her knees.