⚜⚜⚜Part - 1⚜⚜⚜

Start from the beginning

Shomi(shouting) : Are you in your senses Inspector what are you saying....how can it be my Shona...my Shona is still sleeping in her room....you wait here..I'll call her...

She goes towards Swara's room and opens it...she finds it empty she search here and there but couldn't find her at last she sees a letter she picks up the letter and started to read...

After reading that Letter Shomi shouts...and started to cry hugging that letter...

Shomi(shouts cryingly) : Shona......!!!

Listening to her shout everyone indulging MF and police comes into the room and see Shomi crying bitterly sitting on floor hugging a letter...

Shekar and Ragini goes towards Shomi and asks her what happened and on hearing she just showed that Letter...

Shekar started to read that Letter loudly making everyone cry..

Letter

I know when you all will be reading this letter I will not be with you anymore...

I'm sorry Mom Dad Ragini Grandma and Grandpa but now I can't live like this anymore...

Everyone is taunting me for the crime which I haven't even committed...I know you all believe me and I'm so happy to get a family like you all but...but now I can't live like this...

I can bear anything for myself but I can't see you all suffering....

Due to me you all are paying...I don't know what have I done to someone so bad that he puts that characterless blame on me and tag me with that blame for my whole life...Laksh My LOVE also didn't believe me....

Dadi(Grandmother) says right if I will live in this house than due to me Ragini will also suffer and you all are already suffering too...

That's why I...I'm going to end this chapter for forever...Mom please forgive me for my this act but now I'm unable to bear all this
I'm going...I'm going for forever...!!!

Good bye Mom Dad Ragini Dadi and Dada stay blessed always bye............

Your Daughter Swara...!!!

Letter fell from Shekar's hands and he was also in tears...

All people present in room were crying and two people were almost drowned in guilt RagSan...

Sanskaar and Ragini's eyes met with each other which were showing guilt.... guilt of someone's death....

Inspector(state professionally) : it means it's a suicide case well Mr Gagodia we are sorry for you lose but we have to complete our inquiry...

Then Inspector explains that how they found Swara's body near river(same spot from where some women saved her) and body's face was damaged badly so they get her purse in which they found Swara's I'd card and other things...

MF who had came there to apologize from Gagodia Family as they think Swara deserves a second chance and they also hadn't give her a chance to explain herself...they were also drowned into guilt and Laksh was shedding tears sitting near Swara's dead body...

Soon it was time for Swara's last ritual everyone was sitting in lounge around dead body and Shomi was totally lifeless...

Ragini was about to touch her body which was covered with white cloth but stops listening to a shout....

It was Dida who came out from coma and listen everything which Inspector was saying....

She straight goes towards Ragini and gives her right slap shocking everyone....

Dida(warns Ragini) : don't you dare to touch my Shoru...it's because of you...that...(crying)that my Shoru is not here...you are the killer of my Shoru...

Dadi(angrily shouting back) : Ayyy Bangalan(Oh Woman) are you mad how can you blame my Ladoo(Ragini's Nick Name) like this...??? I know Swara is dead but this doesn't mean you blame my Ladoo...

Then Dida explain all things which she heard but as usual no one believes her...and also Ragini didn't accept her deeds as she thinks now her path is clear and Shomi who was totally lifeless becomes shocked listening about Ragini's acts...

She straight goes towards her and said

Shomi(emotionless) : what was my daughter's fault Ragini that you...play such a cheap game with her....I always consider you my daughter and you killed my Shona....

Shekar support Ragini as always and as a result there relation breaks and Shomi forbid Shekar to touch Swara's dead body and even she said same to Laksh...

Soon all rituals of Asthi Visarjan was done and with this both Shekar and Shomi parts away....

Location : Maheswari Mansion

Sanskaar was sitting in his room and feeling guilty for Swara's death he decides to leave from there...but Sujhata stops him by doing his emotional acting.....

------------------------------

Next : what you all want....!!!

------------------------------

Ok guys down here it is I seriously wanted to write a FF on this track but not like this but I couldn't stop myself from writing and if you all are agree than please tell whether I continue or not???

And guys please don't bash me showing Swara's character that much coward you will see further if you all want me to continue....!!!

Till than bye and show me through your comments how is it...???

Please vote & comment if you all like my part....!!!

...Thank You...