Sister All The Same

-So this is completely "Brother Bear" based.

"This is a story from long ago. It is when the great mammoths walked the Earth. This story is about me and my sisters. When the three of us were young we were taught that the world was full of magic. The source of this magic was the dancing lights in the sky. A shaman from our village told us that these were the spirits of our ancestors. They are responsible for all the changes in the world. Small things become large, Winter becomes Spring, one thing changes in to another. But the biggest change was the one I saw in my sister, a girl who wanted to become selfless by being something else.
-------------------------------------------------------
"Get down!", a girl named Animalleah yelled to her two sisters.

Her sisters looked at her running away from a herd of cattle.

They all took cover under a log.

Once the cattle stampede pasted Animalleah said, "Never try to milk cattle."

Dim-sky tackled her angrily and was about to lick her.

Starla grabbed them both saying, "Knock it off you two."

"Don't worry, she won't bug me once I get my totem", Animalleah said.

"Oh right your ceremony, but you know it doesn't matter what the spirits say. Your always be our baby sister", Dim-sky tensed.

Animalleah tried to punch her while Dim-sky mocked her.

"Hey! I say knock it off!", Starla said keeping them apart by holding them under her arms. "Your ceremony is soon so we have to gather food and get back to the village. Okay Dim-sky."

"Whatever you say", Dim-sky gasped out.

"Okay Ani-", Starla was cut out finding Animalleah not there.

"Well what are we waiting for?", Animalleah said by their canoes.

Starla playfully pushed Dim-sky down and grabbed her canoe. All sister started their adventure.

Starla and Dim-sky jumped down rocks sticking out of a waterfall. Animalleah quickly jumped but was about to fall! Starla caught her and all cheered.

Next the got in their canoes and slid down a ice slide.

Starla and Dim-sky caught rabbits in a net. But Animalleah came by on a mammoth letting the rabbits go. Starla and Dim-sky both looked shock at their sister. Starla smiled while Dim-sky rolled her eyes. Animalleah too confident but hit her head on a tree branch falling off.

While canoeing to the village Animalleah splashed Dim-sky. But then an orca tipped her canoe. Animalleah quickly tipped it back up. They then headed made it to the village.

Animalleah stared hanging the rabbits while Sun made it to the village.

"Hurry up Animalleah!", Dim-sky yelled.

All ran to the village, but didn't notice the rabbit basket fell down.

Sun lit a fire and said, "We are gathered here today for someone's totem animal." Animalleah come on up.

Animalleah ran up very excited.

"Your totem is special", Sun said. "Your totem is-", she paused unwrapping it.

-So this my first knock off story.