Some die off. But they're still too many.

It intrigued me that up to this day, I haven't met anyone like me, yet.

Except for the one who bit me. Who has different eyes from those creatures.

I manifested the eyes that the creature had.

One of the features that immediately gives me away.

My legs kept on moving, not sure where it was going.

I've walked far already and was about to make a turn when I caught sight of something,

Or rather, someone

I stopped and observed, my eyes widening as I was able to make out what it was,

humans

It was a male. He was being accompanied by his friend, and it seems like they're discussing something.

'Why does it feel like I've seen them before?' I thought to myself

Both were holding a bat and cautiously looking around. Then after a few minutes, they started walking away.

My curiosity got the best of me so I followed them.

I left quite a distance between us, to prevent them from noticing me.

They stopped in front of an old store, and went inside.

I tiptoed to the side of the store and took a quick peak to see what they're doing.

I saw both of them push a cabinet that then revealed a door.

My brows shot up in confusion as the guy with purple hair went inside followed suitly by the other guy.

Questions after the other flooded my mind as I contemplated whether I should go in or not.

"Screw it" I muttered to myself before entering the store and grabbed the handle of the door that they just went in.

I breathed in and out before finally twisting the knob anf was surprised that it wasn't locked.

I chuckled, "They didn't bring the cover back and they also didn't lock the door. How dumb are they?"

I scoffed and entered the door, closing it behind me.

There was a straight passageway that probably led to where the two guys are.

I walked in until I saw a loose curtain with shadows behind it.

Without hesitation, I pulled the curtain to the side and immediately saw the purple headed one and the other guy he was with.

There were also five other good looking guys in the room,

A couple of girls and boys were sitting, scattered across the room.

Once the people inside were aware of my presence, their jaws dropped in shock and disbelief

"How did you know about this place!?" Shouted a man in his early 30's

"Oh, well you see I saw two of them entering this door and I was curious of what's behind it. But it seems like this place is full of humans" I said fighting a smirk

Fear was evident in his face but he was fighting it back, forcing a humph to his chest to make him look tougher,

"You are one of them aren't you?" He asked, dropping his voice lower, intimidating me