He chuckles and I laugh.

We stop suddenly and I stand still.

"I couldn't come up with a good idea. I brainstorm for hours and nothing. But then I had this idea and thought "Why not?". So I did it. Its nothing much, but I have done it with all my love for you. I hope you like it my Lexie", he says.

I feel him removing the blindfold. it finally uncovers my eyes and I can't help but gasp at the beautiful view around me.

We are in the backyard.

Lights cover all the trees and illuminate the whole pool. The pool is full of red petals and I look down and see red rose petals on the ground as well. Then right beside us is a table for two, with candles on too.

A bouquet of flowers appear in front of me and I look down at them and then up at Skylar. A beautiful smile in his face. I smile at him and take the roses in my arm then hug him so tight I could have kill him because of lack of air.

"Oh my gosh!! Its beautiful Skylar!! I love it! Thank you so much!! I love you !!!!", I tell him hugging him more.

"Am so glad you like it babe. Would you like some dinner now?", he asks excited.

I nod yes excited with a big smile. I look around again. Everything is just so romantic and so beautiful. He offers me his hand and I take it. He pulls one of the chairs in the table and waits for me to sit. From somewhere a little table beside our table appear and I watch as Skylar uncovers two plates.

A steak, smash potatoes, corn, bread of roll with a side of salad its on the plates. I smile up at Skylar and he smiles at me, knowing that I love this food.

He lays a plate in front of me and puts the other on his side.

"Your parents were okay with you drinking champage so I brough a bottle and we are drinking champagne", Skylar says winking at me.

I laugh and shake my head.

"You are going to get me drunk?", I ask him teasing him.

"That's the plan for now. So you better drink at least half the bottle", he jokes.

I laugh again as he pours some champagne in the wine glasses that were on our table too.

He finishes pouring his and puts the bottle back in the bucket full of ice.

"I want to do a cheer", he says raising his glass.

I raise mine too.

"Cheers to you. Because you are the most important person in my life. AND I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!", he yells the last part.

"Shh!", I say looking around laughing.

Our wine glasses touch and make a clink sound.

I smile at him again. We start eating our food which is really good.

"Lexie remember that morning when you wanted to talk about our thing? That morning when I told you that there was nothing between us?", Sky asks me softly.

I nod. How can I not remember? I felt so.... Sad and upset because he obviously knew there was something between us.

"Well, I never meant those words. I was...... In a fight between myself. It was like different parts of me. A part of me was telling me that what I was feeling for you wasn't right. The other was thinking of how it could affect you. I didn't, I don't, want to affect you. You are very bright and you have a great future ahead of you. But then there was this other small part of me. That was asking me what if you were the one. My true love. And I was letting you go. I was wondering if I let you go would you ever smile at me like you do now. It was hard for me.... But at that moment the part that won was the one on not harming you. I kind of made a promise. That I wouldn't try to make you mine...... And well look how well I kept it. But I don't regret it. None of it. Because all that I have live with you has been the best moments of my live. So if I hurt you, that day, I am truly sorry. And I promise I didn't mean them", Sky says softly.