Chapter 5

Copyright © 2014 Alondra R. 2015
(Edited 7/27/15)

Skylar's POV

12A was here. And it was the last class. To be the first day of school, it has been a pretty good day. I scan my room.

I notice that all the front seats were taken by girls.

I walk to the front of the classroom.

"Good afternoon class!! How has the first day as a senior been?", I ask.

I really hope none of the girls sag something really stupid.

"Good!", the class say in unison.

"Delicious!!", a girl say.

Some of the girls giggled.

"Alright, listen. This is just a warning. During the last class, a few students thought it would be funny to say inappropriate comments or pulling up skirts or dresses. She almost got sended to the office. Please don't make me send anyone on the first day", I say.

A few girls fixed their clothes and I smirk at that.

"Okay, we will play a game that is call "10 Things About Me". I will pick a piece of paper with your name on it and you will tell us 10 things about you", I say.

I got a box with papers inside. It had all the names of this class.

"Okay, let's see... We got Rose Argent", I say, "Tell us 10 things about yourself".

A tan, tall, with black hair girl got up. Her face had a light pink and a shy smile.

"Well, my name is Rose Argent. My favorite color is pink. I have one puppy called Cupcake. Some of my hobbies are soccer and basketball. My favorite subject is math. I also like football. My best friend is Lexie, Erica, and Eric. My favorite tv show is "Teen Wolf". My favorite boy band are "One Direction". My dream is to become a teacher one day", she finished.

"Is nice to meet you Rose", I say giving her a warm smile. Her face turned pinker.

For the next 10-15 minutes I call out names. I check the box to see how many papers were left inside. Two.

I pick one. Melanie Robinson.

"Melanie Robinson", I say.

A tall, pale, with blond hair girl got up. Her dress was very short and as I look at her she give me a wink with a flirtatious smile.

"My name is Melanie Robinson. I am SINGLE if ANYONE is interested. I love guys with brown hair. My favorite class is math. I love guys with blue eyes. I would love to have a forbidden crush. My favorite color is red. I think red is the color of passion. My perfect date dream would be going to the movies and then having a very romantic dinner. I have a cat name Sky", she finished.

"Thank you for the information Melanie", I say.

I look at the box. One paper left. I pick it up and opened it.

Lexie Robinson

"Lexie Robinson", I say. At last I get to see how she looks.

My eyes scan the room for Lexie. I see her stand up and a pair of greenish brown eyes stare at me. Brown hair and a light tan. My throat tightened. I felt myself frozen in place.

---------------------

There you go. What do you think of Melanie? Lexie and Skylar? Comment what you think about the characters. Also give this chapter a vote if you enjoyed it! Thanks.