Chapter 22

Skylar's POV

Making love to Lexie tonight has been my most favorite night, day of my life.

I love her. I truly love her. This I have thought of before but right now, it hits me hard.

With her in my arms, as we lay in bed together with our legs intertwine, her slow, calm and peaceful breathing, with moon light coming through the curtains and illuminating her soft features, I know I can't live without her.

I can't. Not even if I try. I would die without her. I know I would.

Everything about her..... Just completes me in the most unpredictable way.

Her laugh, her hair, her eyes, her smile, her sweet vanilla smell, the way she walks, the way she stares at her homework when she is concentrating, even the way she eats drives me insane with love.

I love the fact that I was the first to kiss her, am her first boyfriend, and was her first time.

I love Lexie, I really do.

And I will do ANYTHING for HER.

With her, I imagine a future. Marrying her and spending the rest of my life with her. Have children and watch them grow up together. Having our own house. Growing old together.

I want that. I need that. And I say this a million times but I will do anything for her and nothing or no one will come between us.

I caress her cheek and watch her breathing. She looks so beautiful. I love what's growing between us. I love her more everyday simply by the things she does.

Her parents accepting our relationship makes things even better .

Everything right now is perfect and no one will ruin it.

Or that's what I thought.

--------------------------------

I woke up to sunlight coming from the windows. I search my bed with my hand to find it empty. I quickly get up and look around the room. I see Lexie sitting in one of my chairs.

Her hair is up in a bun and she has a notebook in her hand. She is smiling at it and makes me wonder what is it that is making her smile.

I get up quietly and walk to her. I stare at the page she's on and I recognize the notebook.

Lexie is reading one of my notebooks. It has a few quotes and lines I like from books. The page she's on has a quote from Wuthering Heights.

Its the one that says "Whatever our souls are made, his and mine are the same.".

"Good morninggg", I say.

"Oh hey! Good morning! You scare me", she says looking up at me.

I smile at her and kiss her forehead.

"Were you bore?", I ask her.

"Just a little. I started by staring at you sleep like a mad women but then I though how creepy I must look staring at you sleep so I decided to look at your books and....I came across this notebook with quotes", she says starting to get up.

"Owww!", she says when she stands up.

I grab her arms to steady her. Of course she was going to be sore from last night.

"Are you okay baby?", I ask her still holding her.

"Yeah it just hurts.....A lot", she says sheepishly.

"Awww don't worry. You can stay all day in bed if you want and I bring you food", I say kneeling down a bit to carry her.

I carry her bridal-style to my bed and lay her down. She giggles a little and then pats the spot next to her.

I smile at her and walk around the bed to the other side. I get in and pull the duvet around her.

"Am gonna snuggle you", I say making her laugh.

Lexie moves closer to me and I put my arms around her tightly, not wanting to let her go.

"You are killing me!", she jokes and makes me laugh.

My phone starts ringing but I ignore it.

"Are you not going to answer?", she asks me.

"Nope!", I say hugging her more tight.

"What if its a emergency with your parents?", she says.

That makes me think twice and I let go of her of one side to reach for the phone.

I answer it and wait for the person to talk.

"Skylar?", I hear a women's voice and I recognize it immeadiately.

"For the millionth time I don't want to talk to you! Stop calling!!! I don't want to listen to you!!", I yell and end the call.

I want to break something, punch a wall anything. But I need to calm down. I look at my window and walk to it.

"Oww!", I hear Lexie and I turn around quickly to see Lexie struggling to walk.

I walk quickly to her and make her sit again on the bed.

"Don't get up baby. It hurts you everytime. Stay here", I say more calmer by her.

"Sky who was it? Who is it? Who makes you so mad? Please tell me?", Lexie says.

I stay quiet. She grabs my hands and holds them in hers.

"Please Sky", she says softly.

I nod and I gently move her hands away. I walk to one of my chairs and pull it all the way to in front of my bed where she is sitting.

I grab her hands and hold them in mine. No one knows the story except for my grandma Denise.

This will be hard for me.

And I prepare myself to tell Lexie, the reason that brought me to this town.

--------------------------------

Ohhhhh we will finally know why Skylar arrive to Forks!!!!! :o Who's excited?! Me!!! Do you guys have any clue as to why? Comment your theories...... You might guess right!!

Ughhh!!! I have finals this week! :p I hate finals but am ready for Christmas break!!! Woohoo!!

Don't forget to

Comment!!

Vote!!

Fan!!

Wish me luck in finals!! If you have finals then good luck!!!