"Proud of you." Brandon said putting his hand on my head and shaking it as I whined hating when they did that.

"Rae with the diploma." Dray joked as he had my hat on and Carlos was in the middle of stealing my gown.

"Aye we graduated bitch." Carlos said hopping in people pictures like he was really apart of our class.

"Bro they so childish." Tony said as I laughed agreeing.

Looking at me he gave me one of those panty dropping smiles causing me to blush.

"What?" I asked innocently.

"Happy for you man." He said making me smile just as hard as he was.

"I was sad earlier but then I saw my dad and I saw Ryan and it made me feel better until Ryan left without speaking." I said poking out my bottom lip as Mari played in my hair probably tangling it.

"Yea I saw him. He came stood when yo name was called and left. Yo daddy left a little after dat too but he left dis fa' you." Tony said handing me a card with my name on it.

"I'll read it later. Right now I'm tryna eat something." I admitted feeling my stomach growl.

"You comin' with us?"

"No Myko having a graduation dinner at her house so I'm going to go back with them. If you wanna pick me up later then we can have dinner or something then. Cool?"

"Yea love das cool. We bout to catch out den."

Nodding I stood on my tip toes to kiss him before passing Mari to him.

He didn't want to hold her so he made her walk while he held her ha d causing her to cry. She was a lazy little thing. She eventually got him to pick her up. My girl.

As they walked off one way I went the other. Today was bitter sweet.

***

Omniscient

At Juice's trap things weren't as free as they were at Ryan's

At Juice's trap things weren't as free as they were at Ryan's. Here they answered to another nigga about what was what. That was never Ryan's style so he didn't follow the same rules the other dudes did.

Juice hit him up asking him to come through so he could talk business and that's what this was to him. It was business.

Juice needed to get into Ryan's get graces in order to lock to corners down. He didn't tell that to Ryan though. He had Ryan hitting licks for him thinking he was really doing something while juice plotted on the little feud Ryan had going with Tony.

Once he spread word that Ryan was working with him then people felt they could do business with him because they trusted Ryan not juice.

Walking into the trap house Ryan scoffed at how unkept it was. Juice didn't have any authority over his trifling niggas. He saw why he was always begging for him to come work for him.