❥thirteen

tyler nearly fell backwards as he tried pulling up his swim trunks. josh swallowed hard, not knowing what to do or say in this moment. he wondered why he actually walked through the door. and mostly, how this boy made him change his feelings for him.

tyler looked horrified, his cheeks still pink. as he practically stepped back into a wall. josh tried to keep his eyes up at tyler's stare.

"hey." he said, face palming in his head as he realized how awkward he was. "i-i'm sorry!" tyler croaked. josh wasn't sure why he was
apologizing.

"tyler do you like me?" josh asked. tyler's eyes widened again. he felt a lump in his throat as he stood there speechless. this has never happened to him before. no not being walked in on, but a person he liked noticing so quickly.

"i-i dunno.." he said in a shakey voice. josh took a few steps closer. "what's that supposed to mean?" he asked. tyler's heart was going crazy. "do you need help with that?" josh asked, pointing to the bulge in tyler's pants. he looked down and noticed josh was the same. i can't believe this is happening.

tyler swallowed, leaning back at the uncomfortabley short distance they stood apart at. "hm?" josh asked, he began to slowly palm through tyler's trunks making tyler flinch. "i guess not." he shrugged.

he turned and walked away. "sorry for barging in he said, grabbing the door handle. "no!" tyler squeaked. josh turned to look at the flustered boy. "what?" he asked. tyler looked at the ground. "i need your help...." he said. "good enough." josh smirked.

he immediately locked lips with the brunette. his lips were soft, something he didn't expect from a guy. while what turned from a soft kiss to intense, josh pondered what to do next. he's never done anything like this. but it couldn't be that hard right? he's a guy so he knows what feels good.

he kissed down tyler's neck as he moaned lightly. he was honestly shook at how it suddenly went from him secretly liking him to josh touching him inappropriately. he's never done anything like this before, he was kinda nervous.

"if you don't like it you can tell me to stop, okay?" josh said. tyler nodded, watching as the red head went down to his knees. he teased tyler and slowly pulled his trunks down, looking up at him with a smile that made tyler go weak.

he finally yanked them to his ankles, his erection springing up. josh smiled over how cute tyler was, as he buried his face into his hands in embarrassment. josh slowly took his head into his mouth, the two both feeling new things.

tyler gasped at the sudden feeling. he could've honestly died right then and there from the amount of pleasure he felt. not only was it his first blow job, but it was josh dun. the sensitivity was through the roof.

josh looked up at tyler, who was biting back moans. he bobbed his head faster as he grabbed a hold of tyler's hands, placing them on his head. tyler immediately grabbed onto the red curls.

josh's free hand traveled down to his own swim trunks, sliding his hand into his pants. he began to slowly jack himself to the same pace.

tyler couldn't handle it any longer as he began to let out various moans, getting a warm feeling in his stomach. he bucked his hips as he pulled josh's hair. "josh i'm gonna-!" he moaned as josh continued.

not being able to hold back any longer, he finally let out in josh's mouth. his body twitching as josh swallowed every drop. josh came himself a few seconds after.

tyler slid down the wall and sat on the ground as they both panted. tyler's ears went red as he began to blush profusely. "i'll uh let you take your shower now." josh stood up, leaving the bathroom quickly.

the girls all walked in sun kissed with their towels, josh ran past them out the door. they all turned and watched him leave looking puzzled.

tyler sat on the ground, his heart beating so loud he could hear it. he was startled by melanie banging on the bathroom door. "ty? you in there?" she asked.

tyler quickly got to his deep and turned on the shower. "y-yeah sorry, i'll be a few minutes!" he called out. "it's okay." melanie said, she turned to look at the other two girls. they all exchanged puzzled looks.

meanwhile josh was basically running as quick as he could back to his cabin. luckily his cabin mates were all nerds and they were never there. he was by himself as he sat on his bed, trying to catch his breath.

he too felt his face get hot. he wasn't sure what just happened, but afterwords he came to the conclusion. he definitely obtained feelings for the the boy. he wasn't sure how he was going to face him tomorrow.

rip i felt like that was so poorly written.