❥ten

tyler bounced his foot nervously as he watched josh read through the random lines he thought of last night.

ever since melanie made him think this way of josh, he really couldn't stop. he keeps telling himself it's just a crush, he'll definitely get over it.

"this is awesome." josh said, handing back the journal. tyler's face got hot. "thanks". his hands were shaking as he retrieved the journal. "you okay?" he asked, noticing the boys odd behavior.

"yeah yeah." tyler nodded. "just ah you know a little tired really." he lied. josh studied his face, his stare making tyler even more nervous. "dude your face is like, really red." josh leaned over.

"you sure your not sick?" he put the back of his hand on tyler's forehead. "you're forehead is burning?!" tyler flinched back away from his hand suddenly. he chuckled awkwardly. "haha, you know i do feel a little funny. i guess i should probably go take a nap. sorry we can work more another day." he smiled as he quickly gathered is things and sped out of the room.

speeding past lin she stepped back in shock. she saw tyler run away with a red face before crossing her arms and looking at josh.

"did you guys fight?" josh looked down at the hand he touched tyler with. he shook his head. "no, he just uh didn't feel good." he too began to gather his stuff as he walked out, passing lin who looked at him with a puzzled expression.

❥❥❥

"i hate myself so much!" tyler screamed into his pillow as he laid face down on his bed. "don't say that!" melanie frowned. "tyler i think your"'re stressing yourself out." marina said.

"no i just hate loving people! it's not even love it's a crush!" he ranted. "that makes no sense ty." he sat up, his face now a lighter shade of pink, recovering from earlier.

"i don't like liking straight boys." he said flatly. "they always end up getting weirded out and make fun of me." he pouted. "well how do you know he's straight?" marina asked. "i mean i don't..but he made fun of me for being gay!" he said.

"did he really?" melanie asked. tyler replayed the scene in his head. "well he said i was like a privileged gay boy who's like a little mommy's boy..". "so basically he didn't actually say anything offensive towards your sexuality, he just called you gay." marina raised her eyebrow, seeing tyler change his mind.

"i guess your right." he said. "i could probably help find out for you." lizzie said. "how?" he asked. "well brendon and hiknare good friends. maybe if i ask brendon he could help."

"no way he has a huge mouth! the whole camp will know!" melanie squeaked. "yeah but he's also easy to read. and from first talking to him i could tell he's gotta thing for me. i'm good at charming people." she gave an evil grin.

i mean it wasn't false, lizzie was a really beautiful girl, so it's no surprise that she could manipulate men with it. "you're horrible." marina smiled. "just saying!" lizzie giggled.

"no no no i don't need any help, know why? cause it's just a crush and will probably be gone within the next week." tyler crossed his arms. melanie opened her mouth to speak but marina quickly stopped her.

"fine, if you feel like it's nothing, then we won't help you since you obviously don't need it." tyler nodded. "thank you!" melanie looked at marina in confusion. marina gave her wink, her expression saying he's totally gonna come crawling back to us with advice.

these are slowly getting shorter and shorter kill me :(( probably will post another chapter today :p |-/