Chapter 4

Five days; twenty two minutes and fifty seven seconds until the fight.

I hate it. People have been talking. And now because They think I 'tied' its okay to say shit. They would say I lost my touch. I even heard some girls saying I should hang out with them. It's not that I don't like girls. There just to much drama.

Am I right? Or am I right?

Anyways. I am in my first period which is English. And I can hear hear people whisper about the fight. I run my hands down my face in frustration. I quickly turn around and look at them.

"Look can you shut up before I make you shut up?" I hiss. One of them (I think his name if Fin) snickered. I growled. And glared at him.

"Please." Please? What is he a girl?

"What? You think because I tied with a douche it means I can't beat your sorry ass?" I let out. Getting mad.

"No but we have someone to go against you. Plus I wouldn't want to touch a girl." He rolled his eyes and I couldn't help but let out a dry chuckle.

"And why not? Your not a girl?" I asked. His cheeks turned red as a girl beside him giggled. I turned to the girl and found freaked girl sitting there. I stare at her for a while. Soon she became quite. I turn back to the guy.

"That's what I thought." I say before turning around. The guy didn't say one word. Not that I wanted him to say something. I stared back at the teacher as he began the class.

***

I grown loudly in frustration.

"Wow I never heard you complain about PE." I look back at Ricky and felt like throwing a punch at him- just to let my frustration out.

"I'm not complaining about it. I love PE. I just don't like the idea that I have that fucken excuse of a guy in the class-"

"Actually I think he's more of a guy than the rest of us-" he slowly stops that sentence because of how hard I must be glaring at him. He sighs and looks away quickly. As we walk I see Michael staring at me. Going up and down my body. I pause and look down. Not seeing anything has changed from the way I look I turn back up and look at him.

"What?!" I say in anger. He snickers and walks towards me. He goes around me in a circle and I have to stop myself from hitting his face. Or hit him where there's no rainbows and unicorns and somewhere the sun don't shine.

"I would have expected you to dress more like a girl. I mean with you loosing the fight and everything-" I quickly grab him by the collar of his shirt and stare at him in the eye.

"Listen here Michael. I did not loose. I tied. And if I remember right I beat your sorry ass in fighting. So if you don't want history to repeat it's self then stay like you were before, scared and far away from me." I hiss. Michael gives a smirk and gets my hand. He brings me close to him- to close.

"You listen here. I was never afraid. You tied. Same shit. And you know what? I can tell Kevin to beat you again-"

"What you can't do it yourself." I snicker. My fist clench tight. I know I shouldn't hit him.

He deserves it by now.

"We'll I can but I can't hit you anymore. That was our deal wasn't it?"

"No I said you will stay away and not try to do anything anymore." My fist unclench as I figure what he wanted to do.

"Michael, you lost the-"

"Shut up Thing two. Get out of here before I beat the shit out of you." Michael hissed. Ricky quickly backs away and looks at me. Clearly telling me he's sorry. My eyebrows go up and roll my eyes looking back at Michael.