Chapter 2

Cover on top/side by: @Hermioneg2001

Thank you !

HAVE NOT CHECKED IT!

~*~*~

"I hate my life." I complained to Timmy as we exit our six period class, which is the last period.

"Common you just have him for third period." Timmy shrugged like it was no big deal. HE HAS TO BE KIDDING ME IT WAS LIKE THE BEST PERIOD EVER!

"It's PE! It's like the best period ever! And he managed to ruin it!" I growled. Timmy laughed.

"Wow... You know I never really know why you go in the girl locker rooms if your particularly one of the guys."

"Well yea but I mean- wait am I suppose to be offend sense you just called me a guy- I mean I'm still- oh my god maybe I am turning into a girl." Timmy bursted out laughing.

"Please it's like saying I'm going to stop being a math freak." My eyebrows go up remembering when we found out he's a math freak, I mean he can figure out an equation in less than 60 seconds. That guy is so damn fast.

"Thank The Lord of chocolate chips... I was getting worried." I pretended to wipe a fake sweat from my forehead. Which made Timmy roll his eyes.

"Anyhow... I wanted to ask you-"

"So tomboy has friends huh?" I turn and face Kevin sending him a glare because he interrupted Timmy.

"Oh my gosh! What? Me friends no!" I made the "psh" sound and Timmy snickered. I don't understand why but I always get along with guys... But this one is... What's that word again that I need to describe him ?

"Whatever." He snaps. I quickly grabbed him by the shirt. I hate when people said that word to me.

"Don't ever say that word to me again." Of corse being short was never great. He was looking down at me, but I could still be intimidating.

"Or what?" He challenged.

"Say it." I challenge back. But if you think he said it back... No he didn't. He spit on my face and took my hat, which was the only thing holding my hair up. "Give it!" I say trying to reach it. Now he's going to get it. I was about to punch his stomach when we moved to the side making me miss.

"Now now... No need for violence. I mean I wouldn't want to hit a girl. Especially a weak one like you." He said the word weak making it sound. Like I was weak! I growled and I jumped on him. Ready to beat him up, But I completely forgot Timmy was here. I felt hands around my waist holding me back.

"Joey! We don't need another one! Common at least wait a week!" Timmy said harshly. I looked back at Kevin. Giving Him a death glare, he let out a chuckle.

"Aww little miss tomboy can't fight with her boyfriend around huh?"

"Not cool bro." Ricky and Robert say at the same time. I catch them through the corner of my eye. Robert seems frustrated at the current situation and Ricky, well he seems lost, like always.

"You don't know who she is." Robert said. Ricky nodded. That just caused Kevin to laugh. The nerve of this guy! I can kick him straight in the ba-

"Calm down Joey." Timmy whispered in my ear. I closed my eyes. Calm down Joey. It just some jerk trying to get to you again. You know how they all end up- afraid of you. Just the way I like it. I mean having people be afraid is a good thing... To me I guess. It makes me have power over people. And I'm going to show this Kevin kid a lesson. I open my eyes slowly and my eyes widen. Kevin was gone, and I wouldn't have cared if it wasn't for the reason that he took my hat. My head started pounding from anger.