Once we're both settled down on the ground I turn to give my younger brother a confused look. "What are you doing here, Niall?" I ask him, still not understanding why another shifter would be around here let alone my younger brother.

"I found my mates," he tells me with a large smile spreads across his face.

Mates? Niall found what now? He shouldn't even be courting anyone right now. He was only sixteen and wasn't legal to bond with an alpha until he's eighteen.

"Niall you're only sixteen!" I tell him absolutely perplexed.

He sighs, but gives me a small nod. "The alpha's I met are leaders of a pack that doesn't listen to those laws," he tells me, with a sheepish smile. He knows I wasn't going to be happy about his answer.

"Niall you haven't even graduated high school yet," I tell him with a long sigh, knowing I couldn't do much about the situation since Niall is sporting two dark purple bond marks on his neck. "I just wish you would have waited until you were out of school."

Niall gives me a half smile. "You know I didn't plan on using school in the future," he tells me and I knew he was right. The only thing Niall ever wanted was to be like every other stereotypical omega as a little housewife who cooks, cleans and takes care of the children.

Me on the other hand never thought I would ever be where I was today. It's not that I never wanted a mate, of course I did. I just didn't think I was going to like being tied down as much as I am. I loved my alphas as well as my unborn babies.

I smile as I think about the sweethearts that were growing inside me. I place a hand back over my stomach and can't help but to imagine how amazing they were going to be. "How far along are you?" Niall asks me, knowingly as he watches me rub my stomach.

I turn to Niall and blush. "Only about a month," I tell him.

Niall's eyes my stomach and his eyes widen. "Only a month?" He asks me, making me giggle but nod still.

My stomach really did look big, if I was only having one baby I would barely be showing, but no my stomach was already starting to make a nice rounded shape. "I'm pretty sure I have more than two in here," I say patting my stomach fondly.

Niall gives me a large smile. "Aren't you going to get a ultrasound to see how many there are?" He asks me curiously.

I nod and give him a small smile. "Yes, Marcy's going to do one later on today actually if you maybe wanna stay and come along," I tell him with a small smile.

Niall gives my stomach a longing look. "I wish I could, but I've already been gone for too long, my alphas will be worried," he tells me, with a sad sigh. "I'll make sure to come back tomorrow though and you can tell me all about how many nieces and nephews I'm going to have."

I smile and place a small kiss to my little brothers cheek. I really have missed him since we've been apart. "I can't wait," I tell him, with a large smile.

I give him a small wave as I watch him transform into his wolf form and take off back into the forest. I turn back to look at my pigs who are now sun bathing by the pond, making me smile at the cuties. "Petunia! Sammy! Let's go back to the house!" I call to them and almost automatically the two animals start trotting towards me.

I smile as Petunia comes up to my feet and nudges at my leg to be petted. I lean down and give her a couple nice scratches behind her ears. I let out a little laugh when Sammy pushes her out of the way so that he can get his own pets. Petunia let's out a grumpy noise and starts sulking back to the house.

I roll my eyes at her, she was such a drama queen. I really hope that when my babies get bigger they don't get as stubborn as her. "Let's go Sammy," I tell the pig as I follow Petunia back to our cabin.