Chapter25

This book is coming to an end ! oh no lol

But thank you so much for 1k+ reads ! for the comments and votes <3

Love you all !

I have another book called ‘ A Love to Fight for’ it’s a harry styles fanfic. Check it out if you want !

~ 1 year later ~

Robert POV

“ sir.” My men said. I turn to see him standing in the door with a video tape.

“ Yes” I said giving him my full attention.

“ We found Her.” He said tossing the tape on the desk. Alison Gates ran away with Josh’s best friend a year ago. I tried to find her so I could control the power Josh had. That night I saw her. Touched her. I wanted her. I went off that night to the ice cream place. Killed Pedro. Killed Josh’s father. But Josh was the only one left. I remember that day like it was yesterday. The pain in his eyes when he saw his father’s and Friend’s body laying there life less. The way he charged my men while I ran. Yes I ran I wasn’t about to let him kill me. I need Alison to control him.  I looked down at the black and white tape in front of  me.

“ Good Job” I said standing up.

“ Now bring her here.” I said he nodded and left me alone in the room.

Alison POV

“ Thank you” I  said to the old women behind the box. I turn to see max with popcorn and soda in his hands. I grinned

“ Ready birthday girl” he said kissing my cheek.

 I was 17 now. And my life in Orlando was great. I went to school and lived with no worries. Even though they would always ask about my parents. Max had a job as a body guard and we had money to spend. I nodded as he led me to the movie we were going to watch the Hobbit. I know am nerdy.  Only a few people were here and I was glad.

He walked all the up but some couple was there making out in corner so we went down two rows. I sat down putting the Soda beside me. I felt someone behind me. I took a quickly glance. Two males about mid 20s they looked familiar. I looked over to Max and he didn’t seem to notice or car. I smiled at the men and one of them smiled back.

“ I need to pee” I said standing up. Max chuckled and moved his legs out of my way. I walked down the stairs and headed to the bath room.

once I was done I headed back to Max. I entered the dark area and saw no one. I looked around to see if this was were we were. I walked out and saw the sign

“ the hobbit” hmmm

“ ALISON” I heard max yell. I turned around and ran back inside. I saw him struggle with a guy.

“ RUN ALISON “ he yelled. Punching the guy in the face. My heart was racing. My legs weren’t moving. I saw max rush down the stairs.

“ Come on Ali!” he said

before I could take a step forward. I was pulled away from max. everything was going in slowly motion. The way He was stabbed in the back.

I cried out but no one would listen.

“ MAX” I yelled.

 He lied there on the ground. Tears running down my cheeks I wiggled back and forth trying to get away.

“ Stop “ the man yelled. But I couldn’t stop fighting. He walked out the emergency exist I saw a black van coming towards us. I had no words to say I just cried and tried to break free from his grip. The black van’s doors opened the guy turned me to face him before I could do anything his hand slapped my face. Making me hit my head. Everything was Black.

Josh POV

its been a year. I had lost 3 of my most important people in my life.

Alison

My Dad

And Pedro.

I was in charge now . I ran things around here and people respected me. I was a lot nicer than my Dad though. I kept little distance  from Max though. He would call to check up on me and talk but nothing about Alison. Today was her birthday and I was happy for her. I  sent her a necklace hopefully max had given it to her.

“ Josh!” I heard James voice as he ran towards me.

“ what the matter?” I asked him he was out of breath.

“ Max”

“ Alison “

“ Robert” he said between breath. I shot up from my seat.

“ What happened??” I asked.

“ Robert found them and injured max and took away Alison” he said

“ HOW “ I asked pacing back and forth. My temper was rising and I couldn’t help her.

“ Where is max?” I asked . there was nothing I could do yet I needed Max.

“ They are brining him here in the Gates Helicopter. My heart was racing Alison I hope your okay.