s i x

As much as Abraxas wanted to go punch Tom right then and there, he knew he couldn't, for two reasons.
1. Tom would go Avada Kedavra on his ass.
2. Ariel was a thing of the past, he should let her go.

Their 'love story' was a messed up one. Abraxas and Ariel dated in their fourth year, and they were happy with it being a secret due to Abraxas's parents not allowing him to date an orphan girl. Long story short, Parkinson found out and threatened to tell, causing Abraxas to break up with Ariel.

He erased her memories soon after, for he could not deal with the dirty looks he received from her. It gave the desired yet heartbreaking effect that had been Ariel forgetting who he was completely. He even had to introduce himself again to Ariel once she saw him after the happening of events.

Big round of applause for Abraxas guys.

Now Ariel stood in shock, horrified that somebody caught them. It wasn't like her and Tom's 'fake' relationship had been a secret, but she hadn't planned for them to snog! And most of all for Abraxas to catch them while at it!

Tom went back to his emotionless self and retrieved his hands from Ariel's waist.

"S-Sorry... I- um. Right, bye."

That was the last of Abraxas anyone has seen on that day.

•••

"Hey, have you seen Abraxas today?" Ivy asked Ariel as they made their way to midnight astronomy.

"I saw him this morning, why?" Ariel responded, not bothering to look up from the book in her hands. She wanted to avoid the subject of Abraxas Malfoy all together.

"No? I mean after breakfast." Ivy started skipping to class in order not to be late. Ariel had to jog to keep up.

"No, and I don't care." She rolled her eyes and went back to reading.
When they rounded a corner, they almost bumped into Eli Ignitus, one Ravenclaw boy who took astronomy with them.

"Class is cancelled. Professor Jade broke her arm and has been rushed to the hospital wing immediately." He muttered, speed walking away.

"Well, yay I guess." Ivy shrugged and turned around, about to head back to the common room until Ariel stopped her.

"You go, okay? I'll catch up."  When Ivy nodded, Ariel stuffed the book in her bag and ran the other way.

•••

A/N - IK IK ITS SHORT AND RUSHED AND NOTHING HAPPENS BUT I FEEL LIKE Y'ALL DESERVE AN UPDATE! I mean, 600+ reads? THANK U SM ASDFGHJKL