Chapter 1

Deadpool and I were walking on the rooftops of New York on a calm, warm summer evening.
Just the usual routine, I was silent and he flirted with me. I don't know how much of that was a joke and how much was real, but he was my best friend after Harry Osborn moved to another state after high school and MJ left to study in Britain. I still haven't decided where should I go to University, but there was still time. High school had only been over for like a month, and that's when Deadpool came into the scenery.

"You know, Sweetums, we should stop by at my place and have fun like buddies. We never did this you know." His commentary was annoying, but his voice was pleasant. Sometimes he made me doubt my sexuality, but that's what best friends do, I mean he doesn't call me sweetums for nothing.

"Yeah, I guess..." I say, not really caring about what he said. He had a point though, we really have never done anything like sleepovers or watching sports and drinking beer, not that I wanted that

.
"So" he says "Will you come over to my place, or is Mister Sexy Outlaw too busy to spend a night with his BFF?"

Okay, that nickname was gross... I thought as we jumped on another building, going nowhere. Deadpool always called me stuff like sweetie, or hun, even babe sometimes and it wasn't awkward at all.

"I don't know DP. And if we go to your place, what are we gonna do?"

"Oh c'mon TumTums, we're big boys, we can find something," he said. 

His tone was getting more and more serious. If he wasn't going to stop soon, I'd need to stop him myself.

"Stop calling me names, will you?" I say and stop walking, then turn around, facing him.

"Oh, you mean names like Sweetie?" he said, coming closer to me.

"Stop it, DP" I mutter.

"Suggams... Studmuffin... Tiger... These kind of names?" He came closer. I blushed under my mask, and for some reason, I was getting goosebumps and... is that...My Spider-Sense?! No... My Spider-Sense was alerting me...! But why?

"Yes, um... This kind of name." I mutter under my breath. Sweet Jesus, my heart's beating so fast that it could jump out through my costume anytime. Get a grip, Peter, for God's sake!...

"Why, my spider? Don't you like them?" He put his hands around my neck and pressed his forehead on mine
I couldn't take it anymore, I had to stop him.

"Look, Deads, you're my bestie, but I can't go on like that." As I said these words, he made his way to my ear, and the next thing he said was loud to me, even if it was just a whisper.

"What do you mean, Spidey, I thought that we were fun" he purred as if I wasn't rejecting his advances. I tried to escape his more-than-friendly embrace, but he wouldn't let me.

"Yes we are fun, but I don't even know your name or what you look like, and you keep talking to me like we are going to get married tomorrow and all these things just confuse me," I said, feeling him take my hands firmly in his, letting me know that another escape attempt will also be destined to failure.

"You really wanna know who I am, huh? At the count of three, we both take our masks off and after that, we say our real names, okay?"

"Okay," I say. "One"

"Two" he completes.

"Three", we say together, and as he took his mask off, I saw a handsome twenty-something-year-old, with some pink healing scars on his face. His eyes were an acid shade of turquoise, and his blonde hair looked perfect, unlike the hair of a man who wore a mask all day.

"Wade Wilson," he says, out of breath, looking at me without blinking.

"Peter Parker" I whisper, not feeling the need to speak loudly

"Wow," he said "That Mary-Jane girl doesn't know what she's missing out on right now"

"Why?" I ask, confused

"That's why" he whispers and, before I know it, his hands are cupping my face and his lips meet mine.