"Eyah..I knew it!Appa and Jiminnie will laugh at my joke." He clapped his hand happily and high fived appa and Jimin.

"Yeobo,stop it." Haneul unnie said to him as she pulled him to sit down.Sungjae just shook his head looking at his dad's acts.After a few hours,Jin brought his family home because their daughter was asleep plus Sungjae will have to attend his taekwondo class in the evening so,there left only us at home.

"Uncle,can I bring Soyeon and Areum out?"

"It has been years since we've known each other,Jimin.Of course,you can bring her out but make sure to take good care of them." He reminded and Jimin nodded shyly.After putting my things in my room,I took a shower to refresh myself out.

"I'm ready!" I said as I approached Jimin and Areum downstairs.They were busy talking that they didn't even notice my presence there.I cleared my throat loud enough for them to hear.

"Oh,Soyeon?Are you ready?" Jimin turned around to see me.

"YES.I am.Are you two ready?"

"Yes,yes.Let's go." He walked first.

"Your friend is quite attractive." Areum whispered to me with a giggle.OMG.WHAT IS THIS?

"Wait..where's my parents?"

"They went out to meet their business partner when you were in the shower.Let's go.I'm scared Jimin will be freezing outside." Areum pulled my arm and we went out of the house.

We entered Jimin's car and off we go.Before that,we went to Taehyung's apartment to pick him.

"Annyeong,chingu!" Taehyung greeted as he entered the car.

"Oh?Who's this?" He asked when he turned.

"She's my cousin,Areum.Unnie,this is Kim Taehyung."

"Hi.I'm Taehyung.Nice to meet you,Areum-ssi."

"You too,Taehyung." Areum replied.I just hold my laughter since she didn't know that Taehyung is also one year older than her.I texted her although we sat next to each other.

Soyeon:Unnie,I forgot to tell you that Taehyung is the same age as Jimin^^

Sent

Areum unnie:WTH,SOYEON><

Received

Soyeon:Hehe;)

Sent

We went to a coffee shop and it was beautifully decorated.Since it's near Christmas,there's a tall Christmas tree inside with colourful lights and ornaments.I can smell the mouth watering aroma of coffee coming from the coffee machine.

"This feels like Christmas." I said to them and they totally agree.We took our seats near the window and I decided to treat them today.

"Orders please.I'll buy them for you guys." I said voluntarily.

"Ah..chinja?!" Taehyung asked with wide excited eyes.

"Yes.Ppali,orders please."

"One hot chocolate."

"Caffè Latte please."

"I want Caffè Latte too!" Jimin raised his hand.Weird.Usually,he doesn't order that.

"Oh..you don't want the usual?" I asked him and he shook his head.

"I want to try something new." He answered with a smile. Yeah,right.If it wasn't Areum who ordered it first.

"Okay,I'll go now." I walked away while memorising their orders.I lined up with the rest of the customers but when it's my turn to order I suddenly felt nervous.I don't know why but I suddenly felt nervous.

"Can I have your orders,miss?" The worker asked me,waiting for my orders.

"Ah..one hot chocolate,two Caffè Latte and one Caramel Macchiato."

"Alright,everything is 10,000 Won,Miss." I looked into my purse and guess what? I forgot to exchange my money into Korean Won.Ugh!Why now?Why did I forget? I mentally face palmed myself looking at my bad luck.I am totally out of idea right now.

"Uhm..miss?Everything is 10,000 Won." The worker repeated.I looked behind me.There are a lot of people lining up waiting for their turn obviously.I turned to the worker and apologised.

"Let me pay for it." A guy with a mellow voice said from behind.I wonder who that guy is until he walked in front,standing next to me.

"Hi,Soyeon." Fate meets us again.Jeon Jungkook.

"Hi." I replied short.

"How much was it again?" Jungkook asked to the worker and took out his wallet.

"You don't have to pay for this.I can go and ask them for money." I said,pointing at the three who coincidentally looked at me too.They had different expressions on their faces which I can't tell.

"Do you think you can let the people behind you wait for you?" He asked referring to the other customers.

"Please be fast." One of the customers interfered.After all,he was right and I have no choice but to accept his help.After paying,I reluctantly said thank you to him.

"Thanks..for..helping me just now."

"Oh.No problem,Soyeon." He said with a laugh.He followed me to the table and greeted the others.

"I'm Jeon Jungkook." Jungkook introduced himself to Areum since this is the first time they met but Areum already know him since she's the person I share everything with.Jungkook ended up joining us for the drink and although that hate on him is still there inside of me but let's just be grown ups and chill.I said to myself.

HELLO EVERYONE!

HOW WAS THE STORY SO FAR?

COMMENT DOWN AND VOTE,OKAY?

AND...

EARLY WARNING!

[THERE'S GONNA BE SOMETHING UNEXPECTED COMING]

BUT!

[NO...NOT TODAY;)]