(Sharmishtha) "Stop being pessimist and I am sure you will be get admission. All the best"

(Swara) "Thanks Ma, Bye"

Swara walked towards the admission list and there was a lot of rush to see the results. She was tensed because she wanted to clear for her family. As she was walking towards the list, a boy talking on the phone came and dashed her. He was least bothered about to tell her a sorry

(Swara in her mind) "Such an arrogant bastard, cannot even tell a sorry

(Swara in her mind) "Such an arrogant bastard, cannot even tell a sorry. This is the reason why I hate men. Always self centered"

Then the boy met up with his friends and greeted them. But Swara was at the back she was not able to push in and check her result.

(Boy) "Asking his friend to check his name on the top of the list"

(Friend) "You are such self centered ass. Why do you always think you will be on the top of the list? Anyways (the friend was checking the list when he told) Dude you are not in the top three this time. This time you are fourth. Look at the list, Sanskar Maheshwari- 4th"

(Sanskar) "What the hell Sahil, how can I be fourth. It's not possible. That's so sad"

(Swara in her mind) " At least this fellow has got fourth and still he is upset, I don't even know whether my name would be there in the list or not. Stupid fellow he should be happy for what he is getting but no this stupid fellow is cribbing"

(Sahil) "Be happy you are fourth. Look at my position I am standing in the Seventeenth and I am still happy. So stop cribbing buddy"

(Sanskar) "Shut up Sahil, you are used to being in Top 20 rank always and more over you are always contended with whatever you get. But I have always been topping the class. It's but obvious that my Ego is hurt."

(Swara again in her mind) "At least the other fellow is also in the list. God what position will I be standing in the list. Will my name appear in the list also?"

(Sahil) "Relax Buddy, Look even Kavita is in the eighteenth position. Among all the three you are in Top 5"

(Kavita with attitude) "I knew I would get in Top 20 so I was least bothered."

(Sahil) "Anyways Sanskar, you should be happy that though you are fourth, you are the first guy on the list. You are the topper among all the boys"

(Swara in the mind) "Shit I just wasted my time. I travelled so far in bloody public transport for almost two hours and now I am sure my name will not be in the list. This has happened all because of Mom. I told her its of no use, but she didn't listen to me"

(Sanskar) "Let me see the name of the three witches who have overtaken me."

"