Two Worlds Collide [Pt. 2]

"What happened?" you asked, checking him, "Are you hurt?"

"No no Mom I'm fine." Willy reassured.

You sighed hugging him again, "I was so worried about you."

"I'm sorry Mom." once you pulled away he said, "The man who saved me wants to talk to you." he points at the white tinted Ferrari.

You followed the direction of his finger before glancing back to your son, "OK. Go inside and change."

Willy nods and stepped inside the house. While you stood up brushing your pencil skirt to soothe it.

You made your way to the car and waited. Soon the door at the driver seat opened and the person behind the wheel got out.

"Michael?" you gasped wide eyed.

He smiled nervously, walking in front of you, "Hey Y/N."

You looked back to your house then back to him, "Uhm. T-thank you, for bringing my son back home."

"He's your son?" he asked in bewilderment.

"Yes." you swallowed, "Willy said you wanna talk to me."

"Ohh yeah." he cleared his throat, "This concerns Willy."

"What is it?"

He sighed hesitating for a moment, "His Nanny's hurting him."

"What? Cynthia wouldn't do that!" you exclaimed, Cynthia is the Nanny you hired for Willy.

"I saw bruises on his arms Y/N. I'm pretty sure there's more."

"So what am I supposed to do? Fire Cynthia?!"

"Obviously yeah!"

"Michael I can't do that! Hiring a new one is not easy and I can't just leave Willy for work and all."

An idea popped in Michael's mind, "How about you leave him to me while you're on work." he suggests, "The schedule of my work is not that busy. And if it is, I can take him to the studio, he can meet my manager and the boys."

"I don't think so Michael. It's complicated. Uhhh... He doesn't even know you."

"Then let me." he remarked, "After all we've been friends... Before."

You sighed, "Just leave Michael, I can handle this on my own... I always do."

"I wanna help Y/N. I care about you."

"Don't you have other priorities? What about Tatiana Thumbtzen. you need some bondings with her."

"Tatiana got nothing to do with this please don't involve her."

"I will if you leave. Now go."

"Come on Y/N don't do this. Don't push me away this time!" he pleads, "I know I've done so such terrible things to you in the past and you got every right to be angry with me. But please not when Willy's concerned."

"It's not that easy you know!" you snapped, "Why are you so concerned about Willy?"

"Like I said before, that Nanny is hurting him."

You sighed, "I'm too tired for this. Go Michael, leave."

"Y/N-"

"Leave!" you snapped, "Please."

He sighed getting tired of the argument, "Fine. But please keep this." he hands a card that held his phone number, "Whenever you or Willy need anything. Anything at all, don't hesitate and call me."