His Blossom

Feelings were bound to get complicated when he set his eyes to the girl he knew who once used to be a baby but is now a lady.

Michael looked at the window of the plane and grip the seat tightly as an act in bracing himself to a heartdropping landing.

He's always been scared of planes, but for some reason... Those fears faded away.

As he recall a name that is the main reason why he's coming back in the first place.

Y/N.

He can still remember the first time he met you... When you were born... He was thirteen years old.

FLASHBACK

17 years ago (1974)

The doctor finally walked out of the door and Michael, his mother Katherine, sister Latoya, and your mother's sister Betty rose up from their seats, anticipated with the news.

"Congratulations." The doctor smiled, "You have a baby girl welcomed in this world."

Their faces lit up as they cheered quietly.

"Doc can we see her now?" Michael asked rather eagerly.

The doctor smiled at the excited sixteen year old boy, "Sure you can. But don't disturb the mother, she needs to rest for now."

Michael nods and glanced to his mother and sister, "C'mon let's go and see her!"

Katherine nods and thanked the doctor before they marched to the room where your mother is confined.

When they arrived, Michael scanned the whole room for the chamber where you lay. And when he found it, he immediately rushed towards it and took one gentle look on you.

"Wow." He murmured.

"He's so eager." Betty said as she settled on the couch near the hospital bed.

"Indeed." Katherine said as Latoya stood beside Michael looking down to you as well, "He couldn't wait to meet her."

Your father Leonardo who's sitting next to your sleeping mother, nods in agreement, "I agree, when Charline was just conceiving her, he couldn't just leave her side talking to her tummy." He said referring to your mother.

"Does she have a name?" Michael asked not taking his eyes on you.

"No not yet. We wanted Charline to be awake when we name her." Leonardo replied.

Soon Charline began to flutter her eyes open and took a deep breath.

"Hey." Leonardo said smiling at her, "You did it baby. Thank you so much."

She smiled, "You're welcome. And she's gonna be the last. I'm sick of bearing children. We already have Neil, David, and Philip for goodness sakes." She said referring to your older brothers.

He nods, "OK babe. She's gonna be our last... Our little angel."

Michael just continued staring at your sleeping self. The first thing he noticed was your cheeks.