Friend's Benefit [Pt. 3]

You woke up with your bed empty for you found Michael not beside you.

Last night's happening came flashing back to your mind and you can't help but feel guilty... And bad... For Michael.

Clasping the sheets around your body, you walked out of the room to the living room. Your apartment is not that big so it was easy for you to find him.

Then there he was leaning by the balcony, wearing his pants from last night and is shirtless. He seemed to be in a deep thought.

At least he didn't leave.

"Michael?" You murmured.

He turned around and smiled small, "Hey." He said, "I already made breakfast. It's in the kitchen, let me get it for you." He began to walk past you but you grabbed his arm, stopping him.

"About last night-"

He cuts you off, "It's nothing... I-"

"No Michael, it's not nothing." You cut him off, "I was too depressed to think and you were there. I'm sorry I feel like I've taken advantage of you-"

"You didn't take advantage of me." He reassured grabbing your shoulders, "I know what you feel. What happened last night is..." He sighed, "... I feel like I was the one who took advantage of you. I should've controlled myself, I was your best friend for God's sake, but I couldn't. I wanted you for a..." He stopped himself, he spoke too much.

"You wanted me?" A small smirk played on your lips.

"Y-yeah." He scratched his head as his cheeks turned pink, "Look, I'll get your food." He walked past you.

"But I wanted you too." You said making Michael pause. You turned facing his back, "I wanted you, I always do. Even though I was with him, I always wanted you."

He finally turned to you, "What are you trying to say?"

"I'm saying..." You began and sauntered towards him, "... What if my breakup was a blessing in disguise? If it wasn't because of that breakup I wouldn't accomplish my need like you did with your need in me. What if our encounter last night is destined."

"So what?" He raised an eyebrow, "You want to have sex with me? All the time?"

"Why not?" You shrugged, "I love having sex with you. I've never felt so much better before. And it made me happy knowing it's because of you." He flinched as you touched his chest, but relaxed shortly, "I want you Michael. So much."

He paused in thought, then he smirked and grabbed your waist pulling you tight against him.

"Then you'll have me." He growled before picking you up and slammed you to the sofa.

You walked in your office table limping a bit. And your workmate SLASH best friend Y/BF/N looked up from her magazine and eyed you.

"You OK?" She asked.

"Yeah." You nod and sat down.

She sat up, studying your face closer, squinting, "You look different." Her eyes widen, "Oh my gosh you're glowing!!" She squealed.

You blushed, "Y/BF/N..."

"Ooh what did you and Luke did this time? Sure it's obvious-"

You cut her off, "Luke and I broke up."

Her face fell, "Ohh. I'm sorry."

"It's not your fault." You waved it off.

"So what's up? Why are you glowing like that?"