Chapter 4- Busted

(A/N- hey guys! So sorry that you all had to hear me rant and rave about writing another book. That was very immature of me. I was just stressed out about a lot of things in my life and I wasn't finding the time to write. But now I think I will be okay to finish this book. I have had a lot of positive feedback from you lovely guys, and I appreciate that so much! So now on with the book!)

Also!!!!!! Forget what I said about Maggie having fire powers! I changed my mind about that! She doesn't have them! It was a typo and I didn't mean to publish that draft!

********************

“Maggie Olivia Stark! You are so grounded young lady!"

“Uh oh,"

Maggie dropped her slice of pizza and it clashed onto a paper plate. “Quick, what should I do?!"

“No, I think I'm just going to watch this unfold." Sam laughed as he leaned back on his elbows.

Natasha nudged him in the ribs with her foot. “As much as I hate to say it, Sam's right; there's nothing we can do about him."

The doors flew open and Tony came stomping into the enormous gym with a determined look on his face. 

“But Aunt Nat, you said I could come train with you guys. You even set up the plane ride!" Maggie cried as she looked to her beloved role model.

The red-haired assassin gave her a pitifully look. “What did you expect? I'm a bad influence."

Maggie knew better than to run from her father. So, she stayed where she was until he crossed the floor and stood in front of her, crossing his arms over his chest.

“Hi," Maggie muttered in a small voice.

“What is wrong with you?!" His eyes burned with rage.

“Mm, I have a chronic illness called laziness—"

“This isn't a joke, Margaret!" Tony cut her off.

“Hey! We made an agreement that we would call each other by our lame, long names!" Maggie yelled.

The Avengers stared in awkward silence as the two bickered. Clint sat eating his pizza finfing entertainment in the predicament, as if it were a dinner and a show.

“I had no idea where you were! Do you have any idea how stressed out I was? I came upstairs and you were gone. And the fact that you left this—" he held up a paper note that had the word BRB' etched on it. “—does not help."

“But it means be right back." Maggie defended herself quietly.

“You could've been taken by God knows who. I thought you were in trouble, Maggie. You have been gone for most of the day. And you guys—" Tony Stark turned his attention to his colleagues. “—just let her come?"

“I thought it would be alright. I called and she said that she was bored. So, I invited her to come train with us." Natasha defended Maggie as she stood to her full height of 5"3. Wanda stood immediately after, deciding that she had enough of Tony's trouble. Vision hovered up beside her, not knowing why she stood, but wanting to be near her. Then Sam stood beside the girls. They all looked down to Clint who still sat eating his pizza slice.

“Hey, I'm not standing!" He quipped. “Oh! But I totally support you, kid."

Maggie fought the urge to roll her eyes.