Chapter 13

Chapter 13

(*Kimiko's Point of View*)

After a very cheesy goodbye to Tazuna, Tsunami, and Inari (who now started acting very nice '3') we were on our way back to Konoha :D

When we got back, all we did was starting back up on our old-easy missions. They were actually pretty enjoyable, seeing as Naruto always ended up doing something wrong xD Don't get me wrong- I don't enjoy seeing him get hurt, it's just entertaining seeing him death glare at Sasuke for saving him x3

As far as teamwork... well... -___-

"Naruto, your hopeless!" Sakura sighed as she and Sasuke help carry Naruto up.

"Hn... You really are just one big trouble" Sasuke quietly complained.

"....SASUKEEEE!!" Naruto screeched as he began to prance at him before Sakura stopped him dead on his tracks.

"Guess we're not making a lot of progress on the teamwork thing..." Kakashi admitted while closing his eye(s) to think. I nodded my head in agreement :/

"Yeah, that's right! Our teamwork is all screwed up because of you, Sasuke! You think your better than everyone else!" Naruto was quick to accuse.

"Not everyone, just you." A snicker escaped from me and I slapped my hand over my mouth as I got a death glare from Naruto (xD) "Let's face it, I'm better and stronger than you are. That's a fact... unless you have what it takes to prove me wrong?" Sasuke glared back at Naruto, making the air feel tense .-. *Hmm... A little harsh* I thought to myself.

Sakura was obviously not enjoying this- neither was Kakashi or I 0_0'

I coughed as a obvious sign to show that things were getting weird. "Ok, ok... No need to get mean" I told Sasuke, who responded by turning around.

"She's right" Kakashi tagged along. "Let's call it a day. You guys can beat each other up later, but right now, I've got to file the report on our missions."

"Whatever. I'm out of hear." Sasuke said annoyed while walking away -.-'

"W-wait!" Sakura ran after him. "Sasuke, I'll go with you~!" He stopped and turned around to look at her. "So, you know... lets- I mean... lets go do something more personal- I mean, to improve our team work and all~!" *I swear...* -.-

"...Your just as bad as Naruto..." He responded meanly :/ "Instead of waisting your time flirting with me you should train more, your actually worst than Naruto..." and with that, he left ... ... ... ...AWWW SNAP SON, REJECTION! XD (A/N: Sorry, COULD help it[; ). She went into depress mode 0_0'

"It's ok Sakura~!" Naruto offered, "We can work on our teamwork all day~!" Kakashi suddenly poofed away, sending shivers down my spine o.e *...It's about to get ugly...*

I instinctively back away from them both. *Could this day get any weirder~!* I complained to myself. ...I spoke to soon.

*Wait... when did that rock get there?* I turned around to look suspiciously at a RECTANGULAR 'rock' that was moving around and following Naruto wherever he went. After that... I got lazy and zoned out, not excepting much out off the situation :/ Typical me >:D -3-

I starred to pay more attention when I saw a foreign ninja with a black suit, that had (ADORABLE) ear on it, drop a little kid after being hit with a rock. A rock which came from a tree... which Sasuke was sitting on.

"Hey!" he called out to the ninja who appeared to be from the Sand. "What are you doing here in a village that isn't yours..." Sakura annoyingly screamed our his name (-.-') "...Get lost!"

A few awkward seconds passed between Sasuke and the guy in black 0_0 There were just glaring at each other before the 'ear' guy said "Your just the type of kids that I hate." He then pulled off whatever was on his back and set it in front of him "I'll teach you-"

"That's enough, Kankuro" called out a voice from aside Sasuke. There - out of the blue - appeared a boy with the same red hair color as me, hanging backwards from a branch .-. *This day is just getting weirder and weirder~!*

Suddenly, the foreign ninjas became really tense. Then the red headed ninja disappeared and re-appeared next to the other ninja from the sand. (A/N: Sorry it's sounding so repetitive Dx it's sorta hard to explain what's happening when you can't say there names yet~)

"Sorry about the commotion!" the female in the groups quickly said, obviously nerves. "Where here for the Chunin exams" she explained. "We'll just be on our way..." she said as they turned around and started to walk away.

But not before Sasuke jumped down from the tree and yelled out towards them "Wait- who are you?"

The girl in purple waisted no time to turn around and see in Sasuke was talking to her, but he was talking to the red head. "Gaara of the Sand" He answered, "and you?"

"Sasuke Uchiha."

There they were again, giving each other ditermined stares .-.

"I bet your dying to know my name-" Naruto started but was quickly shutted-up by Garra saying "I couldn't care less" and walking away XD

"Correct me if I'm wrong, but things are about to get much more interesting~!" I cheered out lode, mostly to myself :3

Suddenly, I felt my face heat up as arms wrapped from behind me, hugging me tightly around my waist. I was about to get ready to kill someone until the person behind me sheepishly said "Sorry, I've been wanting to do that for a while."

"Ryu!" the words left my mouth quickly and with extreme happiness as I recalled all my amazing memories with my old friends. He let go of me and I turned around to hug him back, making him backup a few steps because of the sudden force x3

"Hey, what about me?" Night's voice called from behind us. "I see, leaving me out of all the fun, huh?" she joked. I let go of Ryu and went to hug/attack her as well :3 *This day is just full of surprises~* >^-^<

"I guess you got your memory back?" Ryu asked as he walked up to us.

"Yup... Well, only of you too, and that's it" I admitted. They gave each other a weird stared... "What?" I asked, confused :(

"...Nah, it's best if you remember it yourself" Night reassured, which I somewhat shrugged off with an "Ok" :/

"Hold up a second- who are you!?" Naruro and Sakura asked in unison (dang, there getting good at that xD), pointing towards Night and Ryu.

"Right..." Ryu started, while scratching the back of his head. "My name's Suzuki Ryu, and she's Yamamoto Night" He said while points his thumb at the now quiet Night who was shying away from all the attention. "We're Kimiko's friends".

"I'm guessing your here for the Chunin exams as well?" Sasuke asked coldly as he death glared at Ryu...

"Yes, if fact, we are Uchiha. We came from the Land of Lighting" Ryu's sudden harsh tone surprised me as he glared back at Sasuke with the same hate in his eyes...

Where did this sudden malicious attitude towards each other happened? I'm pretty sure they've only meet twice... And more importantly, did that mean I was from the land of Lightning?

---------------------X-----------------------

Meh, I'll end the chapter there because I'm getting sleepy @_@ Hope you somewhat liked it~

As always, thanks for reading and sorry for any grammar mistakes!

PEACE! \(^_^)/