Chapter 4

Ok, so this chapter is dedicated to lupo_chan for her comment! :) Yes, I too hate Sakura xD Anyways... If you want the next chapter to be dedicated to you, tell me who's a good wattpad writer, so I can go check out there stories :)

Recap:

I closed my eyes again- but not for long, as I heard Naruto get up and walk over to the chalkboard. He got the eraser and got on his tiptoes to place it between the homeroom door and frame.

"Naruto, what are you doing?" Sakura asked what I was thinking in my head.

"I'm teaching him a lesson about being late" he laughed.

"Like he'll ever fall for that!" Sakura said, but had a sparkle in her eye that told that she was curious to see if he would.

*Hm... What a simple prank... I bet I could come up with a better one!* >:) I thought to myself while allowing a smirk to show on my face. We all watched intensely- even Sauske- at the door to see if the prank would work. Soon enough, a hand slipped from outside and opened the door... We all held our breath to see the eraser fall down and hit the top of a head with silver/white spiky hair that I would reconsider anywhere...

Naruto started to laugh uncontrollably, while all that was going threw my head was *Oh please don't let it be HIM...* 0_0

Story:

By now you'd have notice that I don't have the best of luck, and as you guessed, it was him: Kakashi Hatake. That creepy guy who found me on the training grounds. .-.

"My first impression of you guys is that.... I hate you". 0_0' We all sweatdropped as he leaded us to the roof. I sat down in between Sakura and Naruto, while Kakashi leaned agents the rooftops railing.

"Like what?" Sakura asked with a blank expression.

"Hmmm... Hobbies, dreams, likes, dislikes, that sort of stuff"

"You should go first" Sakura and Naruto said in unison, which was somewhat irritating.

"Well, ok. My name is Hatake Kakashi, I have a lot of likes, some dislikes, a few hobbies, and as for dreams... I haven't thought about it much".

-_- We all gave him a flat look. "All we learned was him name" Sakura loudly whispered to me. I nodded my head in agreement.

Kakashi signaled Naruto to go next. "My names Uzumaki Naruto!" he chirped while fixing his headband, "I like ramen, my dislike is waiting for those three minuets it takes for instant roman to cook, my hobby is trying different flavored ramen, and by dream is to become Hokage! Believe it!".

Kakashi simply nodded and motion Sakura to go next. "My names Haruno Sakura and my liked are..." she blushed and annoyingly giggled while looking over at Sasuke- he was just staring at the ground... weirdo, "I mean, the person I like is..." again she cut off, giggling louder. -_-" "My dream is to... My hobbies are-"

"Ok, ok, ok, ok, ok... That's getting annoying!" I cut her off. ._. Don't like to be rude, but come on! Show a little more pride for us female ninja here! :/ I gave myself permission to go next, so I would have to hear Sakura talk again... "My name is Nakayama Kimiko. So far, I like this village, I dislike annoying and people who repeat themselves *cough, cough* Sakura *cough, cough*. I guess my hobby could be training, and I don't remember my dream..." Kakashi was now looking directly at me with a intense look on his face. 0_0

"Hey, I remember you!" he announced while giving me a weird closed eyed smile that reminded me of this ---> ^_^ He then told Sasuke to go.

"My names Uchiha Sasuke. I dislike many things, and I don't like much. My hobbies are none of you business, and dream is to restore my clan and to kill a certain man".

Naruto had looked like he just saw a ghost to Sasuke's last line! xD I cupped a had around my mouth to keep myself for laughing out loud, but it didn't work because Sasuke was sending me knives threw his glare. It took a moment to calm myself down from Naruto's reaction, the I noticed that Sasuke had pretty onyx colored eyes... WAIT A MINUET! What did I just think?! :L The situation became to awkward and I everted my eyes from his direction.

"...Well, that was interesting..." Kakashi said slowly. "Om then, we'll meet tomorrow for our first survival mission!" Kakashi told his team 7. "Oh, and don't eat breakfast tomorrow, because you'll puke" he warned us then puffed away.

Ummm... 0_0'

----------------X------------------

Ok, sorry this chapter is really short. v.v I just wanted to get something uploaded. Sorry it seams rushed- cuz it is :/ I'll try better next time! >:D

As always, thanks for reading and sorry for any grammar errors.

PEACE! \(^_^)/