Chapter 8

Chapter 8

(*Kimiko's Point of View*)

"Nooo! No, no thank you!" Naruto rejected all the D-ranked level missions that The Third was calling out. "I want to do more exiting things! Give us something else!".

Part of me wanted to hit Naruto in the head and tell him to shut up and except the easy-butt missions, but a other part of me was agreeing with him -.-" We have been getting EXTREMELY EASY missions and I wanted to do something fun too... And with the looks Sakura and Sasuke were giving me, they agreed as well.

Before anyone in Team 7 shut Naruto up, Iruka sensei told him that he's still a bottom rookie. The Third went on with explaining the mission ranks, but of course, me being me, zoned out...

"Come in" The Third called out to someone outside the room. I started to pay more attention when I heard the door behind us open. There in the door way was a aging old man with a drink in his hand. He began to take big drinks and we watched as some of the bottles liquids began to pour out if his mouth. When he was done drinking he leaned against the door frame to support himself. "What? These little kids are my bodyguard?" he complained, clearly not happy with us... .-. "And what's up with the short one with the idiot face? Are you really a ninja?"

As if on Que., Naruto laughed and said "Who's the short one with the idiots face?" we all lined up. Sasuke came in as the tallest, then a tie between me and Sakura... then Naruto xD "I'll kill you!" Naruto screamed as he jumped forward to the man who's name we still did not know.

Without thinking, Kakashi reached out and grabbed him by the neck of his jumpsuit. "Whats the point of that? We're suppose to be protecting him" Kakashi said lazily as I snickered under my breath.

Once Naruto calmed down, the mad took another long drink before saying "My name is Tazuna, veteran bridge builder. You'll be my body gourds until I return to my village and complete my bridge!". It was more or a demand more than a question but oh well... At least it was something different! >:)

(*Naruto's Point of View*)

"All right! Were off!" I cheered as we steeped foot outside the village gates. This was going to be great! :D

"What are you so exited for?" Sakura called, trailing behind stupid Sasuke like always -.-"

"You see, this is my first time out of the village!" I answered her, being totally honest. "Hey Kimiko, is this your first time too?" I asked as I turned to to look at her. She was looking up at the sky as if it became suddenly interesting. "....Hey, kimiko? ....Kimiko!" I practically yelled at her. -.-" *She zones out to much...*

"Wha?" was all we got from her clueless expression on her face.

"Have you ever been out of the village before?" Sasuke asked her MY question >:/ *I'll get him back!*

"Ummm..." she searched her mind "I don't know? You guys forget that I forgot my memories". Her words sounded sad but her laughter afterwords left no trace of such a thought. "Come on, let's go!" she called out as she began to walk ahead.

As I began to follow kimiko, I heard Tazuna say behind me "Hey, are you sure I'll be ok with this runt?" kakashi laughed and that was it! I turned back around and cheered "My names Naruto Uzumaki and I'm going to become Hokage one day, believe it!"

Tazuna stopped mid-drink and said "The Hokage's is the top-dog ninja of the village, right? ...You sure as heck don't look like you can become the Hokage..."

Before I could show that old man what I was made of, Kimiko turned my head forward and lazily said "Just Kees walking...". Of course, I'd she wasn't there, I would have to totally proven the aging man wrong! >:/