birthday party planning!

Start from the beginning

"I know. How are we gonna hide these party things?" RJ says and Will makes a scared face. "I guess we wait until he is asleep or in bed for the night." Will says and RJ laughs.

Will and RJ drive the fifteen minute drive to pick up Benji from preschool. Will films Benji as RJ buckles him in his car seat.

"Hi camera!" Benji says as he waves."What did you do in school today, bubba?" Will asks Benji.

"The letter we did was C! C is for cookie! And then we talked about other things that start with C! And I said Coralei!" Benji says as RJ and Will smile at each other.

"Coralei does start with C doesn't it?" RJ says as he begins to drive.

"Yeah, it does! Ms. Slade thinks Coralei is cute! And all my friends think so too!" Benji says with a grin.

"I did this in school!" Benji says as he pulls out artwork thats in his book bag.

"Woah, that's so cool bubba!" Will says as he smiles at Benji

"Woah, that's so cool bubba!" Will says as he smiles at Benji. Benji kisses Coralei's cheek and holds her hand during the rest of the car ride home.

- An hour later -
Benji was playing with his blocks but has moved on to playing with his Pokémon figurines.

Will begins to pick up Benji's blocks. Benji turns around and he runs over to Will, smacking him.

"Benji, why did you hit me? That wasn't very nice." Will says as Benji grabs the blocks and takes them to his dollhouse.

"Benjamin! You are going on timeout!" RJ says as he picks up Benji and placing him on the bottom sit.

"Benji, I am putting you on timeout because you hit Daddy. We do not hit. If you get up I will restart the timer." RJ says as he sets a timer on his phone. Benji begins to cry as he sits in time out.

Will takes RJ to the bathroom to talk. "You can't raise your voice like that to Benji! That's why is he crying." Will says with a frown.

"I know I shouldn't have raised my voice, but he was hitting you and I don't like that." RJ says and Will nods.

"I know, I don't like that he did that either. But we need to use a gentle voice." Will says.

Will and RJ walk over to Benji who is sitting on the step in a ball. "Hey bubba. Look at me." Will says as Benji looks into Will's eyes.

"The reason Papi put you in time out is because you hit me and did not use your words. You should have told me that you would not finished playing with the blocks." Will says as he kisses Benji's cheek.

"I'm sorry I raised my voice, bubba. But I wanted you to know what you did was wrong." RJ says as he kisses Benji's cheek

"I'm sworry Daddy and Papi. I'm a bad boy." Benji says as he cries again.

"Bubba, you are not a bad boy. You are not a bad boy at all." RJ says as Benji sniffles.

"You are a great boy. You are a big helper, and an incredible big brother. You just made a bad decision and that happens sometimes. We just learn not to make bad choices. Papi and I love you so so much." Will says as he kisses Benji's cheek.

"I love you too, bubba. I love you lots." RJ says as he kisses Benji's cheek again.

Benji hugs RJ first and then Will. Will is holding Benji and Benji sniffling.

"It's okay. Are you sleepy?" Will asks and Benji nods. "I think it's nap time." RJ says as Will takes Benji upstairs to take his afternoon nap.

While Benji naps, Will and RJ bring all the party supplies in and hide it in their bedroom. "Benji is down for his nap. Coralei is having her lunch." Will says as he films RJ feeding her.

"So Benji had a little moment. I was cleaning up blocks because I thought he was done playing with them. He runs up to me and hits me then taking the blocks. He has never ever hit me before." Will says and RJ nods.

"I think he was just tired from the day and it was past his nap time. He felt so bad afterwards, he was crying." RJ says and Will nod.

"I agree. And he wasn't using his words like he always has. I'm going to tell his therapist next time he goes. RJ and I brought the party things in. I think we are going to start working on that until Benji wakes up from his nap. I think we are going to end the vlog for today! I hope you guys enjoyed it!" Will says as he shows RJ and Coralei.

"See you guys next time!" RJ says as he kisses Will. RJ and Will wave before turning the camera off. :)