Chapter 8

Thanks For The Support balder614 narutoeviltwin shadownitro40👍🙏💯...................

Over the next 2 hours poor Naruto had the dreaded talk about sex, woman, and of coarse from Yoruichi who stated how Siofon was like a daughter to her so she would castrate him if he hurt her grandson or not. It was at that moment Naruto had to agree with something "It don't matter who you are men, woman rule the world."

Naruto after that took time and got ready for his date and was on his way to the Shihoin compound when a hell butterfly came and landed on his hand. He blinked and said "Shit, I don't know how to use you."

The butterfly stayed on his hand and Naruto looked around and screamed "HEY, Does anyone know how to use a hell butterfly around here."

Several people looked at him and snickered thinking it was a joke because he had his captains jacket on and who ever heard of a captain who couldn't use a hell butterfly.

Naruto had a vein appear on his head and said "Screw it, lets go see if someones at the house who can use you." as he covered the butterfly and started to run.

A few minutes later Naruto arrived at the clan compound and saw Ayame all dressed up and said "Shit, um Ayame, can our date wait a few moments."

Ayame looked at him confused and asked "Why...oh did you bring me a gift." as she moved his hand and blinked and screamed "BAKA, what kind of gift is a hell butterfly." as she starts to pound on him as he tries to protect the butterfly.

The noise and cries of pain draw several peoples attention and Siofon stepped out of the house with Tenten and asked "Whats going on here."

Naruto groaned and showed the hell butterfly and Ayame said "The idiot here brought me a hell butterfly as a gift."

Siofon looked at the butterfly for a moment and said "Actually, I think its got a message and waiting to deliver it."

Naruto moaned "Thats why I wanted to wait a moment on our date. I don't know how to use the hell butterflies yet and everyone thought I was joking." as he rubbed his bruised ribs.

Ayame looked sheepish and Tenten smacked her head and said "What kind of Captain don't know how to use a hell butterfly. Even I know how to."

Naruto said "Well sorry ms. perfect. I been constantly busy and no one showed me yet. Ask Siofon here, she was my teacher for the most part."

Both Ayame and Tenten looked at Siofon who looked sheepish and held her hand up and the butterfly flew to it and she said "Message for Captain Commandernote C.C. from now on. Shihoin from the elemental countries..field agent Dustin, retransmitted by 12 squad over. Agent dustin request immediate visit from C.C. Shihoin at his location over. Request states if C.C. Shihoin can't make it in the next 3 days both field agent Dustin and field agent Teuchi will be either compromised or eradicated. Over."

Ayame and Tentens eyes went wide as they whispered "dad." and Naruto frowned and said "Siofon, contact the 12 squad and ask them to re-establish contact with either agent. Ask what is the nature of their emergency so we know if its friendlies or enemies. If contacts not made in 2 hours contact me while I plan how to proceed."

Siofon immeditely used the same hell butterfly to relay the massage and Naruto looked at Ayame and Tenten and asked "How good are you both now."

Tenten said "I can use my shikai but I don't have my bankai yet. I can use standard flashstep around the same speed as my grandfather but compared to Yoruichi I am slow. I can't use chakra any longer. They told me that if you actually become a shinigami it fixes the problem with chakra but most souls can't become soul reapers."