Chapter 3

Chapter 3

The next morning at 10 am Kakashi showed back up in the classroom and saw Sasuke asleep sitting up and he said "Wake up."

Sasuke awoke and glared at Kakashi who said "My first impression of you is you lack the drive to be a real ninja, you should always be alert to your surroundings. Meet me on the roof." as he left in a puff of smoke. Sasuke thought "must kill 2 people now" as he got up and went to the roof.

Back with Naruto and the others the sun was just rising if your trying to figure that out they are several hundred miles out to sea away from Konoha and time zone are different. 10 am in Konoha is like 5 am where they are.

Naruto was awake, standing on the front of the yacht when someone asked "What are you doing up so early Naruto."

Naruto did not turn around and said "I have a lot on my mind Tenten. Tell me, do you know whats really going on here yet."

Tenten said nothing as she looked at him. Naruto was back as his regular self in his orange outfit and he said "Remember yesterday I was asked to tell you and Ayame about me."

Tenten said "yeah."

Naruto said "The truth is I was afraid to tell you all yesterday."

Tenten bit her lip and said "We know."

Naruto blinked and turned to look at her and asked "What."

Tenten stepped forward and said "We saw and heard everything yesterday with you and your grandmother."

Naruto was frozen in place at those words and he felt a pair of arms circle around him and he blinked and looked at Tenten who had her head on his shoulder and she said "I see you, not Kyuubi, not as the killer of my mom or anything else you fear. I see the real you. Not the one who stand before me now but the one your hiding. You don't have to hide from me Naruto."

Naruto eyes closed and his body changed to his true form and he rested his chin on her head and he softly whispered "thank you."

The sun slowly rose over the sea like the rays of hope reaching for them. They stayed like that for a while when a voice said "Is this a private party or can anyone join.

Naruto opened his eyes at Tenten stepped back and both looked at Ayame who was smirking and she walked over to Naruto and kissed his head and said "why didn't you ever tell me you were such a cutie. I could have been flirting with you all these years if I knew."

Naruto rubbed the back of his head and said "Um...I ack..." as a lollipop flew into his mouth.

After Naruto gagged a few second he glared where the sucker came from and saw Yoruichi with a man he never seen before and Yoruichi said "Naruto, allow me to introduce you to your grandfather Kisuke Urahara, my husband. Former Captian of the 12th division, research and development."

Naruto saw a sucker in his mouth and said "You, you threw that in my mouth, why did you do that."

Kisuke said "The men in our family always put our foot in our mouths. It was the same with me, your father and before you have a chance to do it with your lady friends here I decided to teach you a valuable lesson. Eat suckers to keep your mouth busy without using words. It saves you from telling about forgetting to get your anniversary present again." with a smile on his face.

Yoruichi blinked and looked at her watch and growled and said "Damn you Kisuke, you forgot again." as she slapped him in the back of the head. Kisuke said "See what I mean." as he put his sucker back in his mouth.

Naruto sighed and asked "So are you ok with all this Ayame. Tenten said she was but..."

Ayame walked over and took the sucker from his hand and shoved it in his mouth and said "Yes, now listen to your grandfather."