chapter 18

hapter 18

As the word left both their mouths Naruto and Kage both held a singlebladed light and a singlebladed dark Zanpakuto. Naruto said "Lets do this."

Kage said "Remember Naruto, the black blade may not return someone but the blade of light will." as he jumped into the air and began to charge into the Hollows.

Naruto himself turned and started to run toward the ground and ran toward a Hollow and sliced it mask off and then blocked with dark blade and ran forward to the next Hollow. 6 hollow began to circle from around him and he jumped up on the roof and sliced one and Naruto saw that the 2 people he hit were unseated grunts and Naruto said "Head toward the execution grounds but try not to kill any Hollows, just defend."

Both men took off running and Naruto saw some hollows running after them but Kage appeared behind the men and slashed the hollows that were going after them and Naruto said "Good idea,"

Kage smirked and said "Of coarse, I thought of it." as he sliced one behind him that tried to attack his blind side.

Naruto jumped back as a hollow came out of the roof and he landed beside Kage who charged toward the Hollow who had tried to attack Naruto and sliced his mask off and he said "Shit dude, this it fun."

Naruto said "Shut the hell up and keep working." as he jumped on the head of a hollow stabbed it in the head while jumping to the next and the next using all 3 heads as a stepping stone breaking the mask of each.

As the 3 changed back human Naruto saw Orihime and he said "Thank god your here granny, no time to explain, head toward the execution ground and try that shield deal to keep hollows away while Kage and I deal with all the Hollows but try not to kill any." as he flashstepped away as a fist hit the ground where he had been.

Kage slid under the hollow and broke the mask as he blocked a follow up strike from another Hollow when Naruto stab the Hollow from the back of the head breaking the mask.

As this battle went on and on Naruto and Kage went right down the middle of the street yelling at the newly freed people to head toward the execution ground.

Soon though Kage said "Hey, I don't know about you but I need some rest, lets fall back."

Naruto nods and both begin a slow track back toward the execution ground. About 20 minutes later they saw the shield Orihime had up and she let them slip in and Kage faded away back into Naruto shadow and Naruto fell to his knees.

Orihime glanced at him and Naruto asked "How many so far do you think."

Orihime said "I've let about 200 in so far and most have been unseated members."

Naruto sighs and looks at the freed souls and Naruto said "Alright guys, listen, I can't keep this up forever and I have only been doing those inside of the actual Seireite so far. I don't know how long Orihime here can keep her shield up so your jobs are to protect here."

A shinigami said "Sir, I might be able to help. My Zanpakuto allows me to transfer spirit energy to others."

Naruto locked eyes on him and said "Whats your name kid." seeing the black haired guy looking sheepish.

The guy said "Hiaze Dunet."

Naruto said "Well from this moment on your name is Battery, get you ass over here and do what you got to but give me some energy Battery and then recharge Orihime. You got that."

Battery said "Yes sir." as he walked over and layed his Zanpakuto on Naruto shoulder and a few seconds later he said "Im sorry, thats all the energy I got."