----------------

"I wonder what Damon and Stefan's reaction will be when they see you." Elena smiles.

"I think we're about to find out." I state and see them up ahead. Stefan has his back toward us but Damon spots us right away. When he sees me, his mouth almost drops open. Stefan turns around and has the same look on his face. I guess I must be a blast from the past.

I smile and curtsy at them, holding up my dress. They still look like they're going to shit their pants, it's actually quite humorous. Elena loops her arm through mine and we walk down towards them.

"Miss Gilbert, you look stunning." Damon smirks as we approach them.

I roll my eyes before smiling at him, "Thank you Mr.Salvatore." Elena lets me go and walks over to Stefan, he wraps his arm around her waist. Awww, it's so cute. Like a bunny. No, I'm joking.

"Listen I hate to ruin the mood but we need to tell you two something." Stefan states. Elena and I look at each other then back to the brothers. What is it now?

"What happened?" Elena asks nervously.

"Uh...we think we found out who your Father is." Stefan looks down at the ground nervous. Why is he nervous? Isn't this good news?

"Who?" I question not liking the expression on his face.

"You have to promise not to kill us Aria." Damon frowns looking at me.

"I can make no promises, so spit it out." I glare at them.

"We think it's John." Stefan drops the bomb. I look at Elena and see she looks just as shocked as me.

"John? Is that even possible?" Elena asks horrified.

"We have no proof but he dated Isobel when she was a teenager. And he was the one who brought her to your Dad's office for the delivery." Stefan explains.

"My whole life, I've never liked this man, I..." Elena trails off running a hand through her hair.

"I'm sorry, I just wanted to tell you before Damon told Aria and then she told you in some inappropriate way." Stefan frowns.

"Excuse you, standing right here." I glare at him. He looks at me for a moment before shrugging. Wow, I'm so hurt.

"No, I'm glad you told me. I just really hope it's not true." Elena sighs and I nod, agreeing with her.

"So what do we do just walk up and be like 'Yo John, what's up? Oh and by the way are you are Dad?'" Damon laughs and I think I even see Stefan crack a smile.

"I guess when you two are ready." Stefan shrugs.

"We will never be ready." Elena says.

"Plus we already have problems with the family we care about. Jeremy hates us because he was a little snoop and went through Lena's journal. I hope you're not an annoying little brother Stefan." I smirk.

"He is." Damon agrees causing me to scoff.

"Oh and I'm sure you're the perfect older brother." I tease and he gives me an award winning smile.

"Alright you two, enough." Elena sighs, "But Aria is right, Jeremy hates us. I mean my journal gave him every reason to."

"He's just hurt and confused." Stefan says trying to make Elena feel better.

"He's never going to forgive us for Vicki, for taking his memories away." Elena shakes her head.

"He's your brother, he'll forgive you. Just give him a little time." Stefan smiles. I look up at Damon and he avoids my eyes. He should take Stefan's advice, they are brothers and it's been plenty of time. Like 150 years.