Chapter 9 : Back to the North Mountain

Start from the beginning

"So soon??" Tooth asked.

"Uh- yeah. It's somewhere that we have to go to. Very important."

"You take care of her and yourself, mate." Bunny reminded.

"Yeah. I will."

"Where are we going?" Elsa asked me.

"I'll tell you later." I answered.

"Jack, whenever you need help. We are always ready. Just call, got it?" Said North.

"Uhuh. Got it."

Sandy waved us goodbye.

"Bye, Sandy." I bid him farewell.

"See you soon, Elsa!" Tooth said as she hugged Elsa.

"See you soon, Tooth." Elsa replied.

"North. Bunny." I looked at them with concern.

"Message received, mate." Bunny replied.

"Come on, Ice Queen."

"Coming. Good bye, everyone." Elsa bid them farewell as we flew out North's workshop.

Elsa:

"So Jack, where are we going??" I asked Jack as soon as we were outside the workshop.

"The North Mountain." He replied in a serious manner.

"What are we going to do there?"

"Your sister could be in trouble. Someone... Hans is there." He said, hesitantly.

"What?! Then what are we waiting for?! A blizzard?! Go faster!"

Oh, Anna. Please be fine.

Anna:

"Hey, Kristoff! Look! It's Elsa's ice castle! Wanna go explore it with me??" I asked Kristoff excitingly.

"I don't think you have to ask me. Of course I want to. Ice is my life!" Kristoff replied.

"Just ice?" I pouted.

"Of course, you're my life as well, Anna." He said sweetly and hugged me from behind.

Leaving Sven and Olaf behind, we went closer to Elsa's ice castle and Marshmallow was nowhere to be found.

"Phew! We're safe." I said, relieved.

We went up the the icy stairs.

"So flawless, except for the broken railings on the right side." Kristoff muttered.

I touched the railings. He was right.

Flawless ice.

I opened the door. The inside of the castle was a bit messy. There was shattered ice, everywhere.

We went deeper into the castle. The 'ballroom' was in a more damaged state. The chandelier was destroyed. The ice had turned golden. But it was somewhat beautiful.

"Hey, Kristoff!"

"..."

I turned and saw Kristoff tearing up.

"Hey, why are you crying?" I asked.

"It's so beautiful."

I laughed at him and held out my hand. "Come on, let's explore the place more."

We reached the other side of the castle... It had a lobby.

We entered the first room to our right. There was a bed made of ice and filled with snow.

"This must be Elsa's bedroom when she stayed here." I told Kristoff.

He nodded while he was looking at the castle's intricate design.

I headed out of the bedroom, ahead of Kristoff and headed to the other room.

As I entered, I found a throne room, very much similar to what we had in the palace. I looked around and I saw someone sitting at the corner of the room.

He wore a blue shirt with a magenta tie, a light gray-and-black jacket, white gloves, navy pants, black boots and he had auburn hair and sideburns.

"K-Kristoff!!!" I yelled.

Kristoff came running. He stopped at his feet and saw the man at the corner. His eyes grew wider and his face started to show an angry expression.

"Hans!" He shouted.

Standing up, the man looked at us. "Hello Anna, Kristoff. Nice to see you again." He said, emotionless.

It was Hans, indeed.

Hans is in Elsa's ice castle. Where was Marshmallow? What will Hans do to Anna and Kristoff? D;
Will Elsa and Jack make it in time to stop Hans, whatever his agenda may be, and protect Anna and Kristoff? I certainly hope that they do.

I might post the next chapter a bit longer this time. School in the way. I have 6 exams coming up. But i started working on chap 10 already. Don't you guys worry. Hehe.. ^^ thank you for voting/reading/commenting. Thank you sooo much! Ü