Acceptance {A One Direction Fanfiction}

Start from the beginning

"Want to get some food from down stairs?"

Josh nods while Emily voices a 'yes'. 

"We have to be careful, there are people visiting," I say quietly.

"How do you know, Dez?" Jake asks.

"Smell the air..."

"It looks like we're not the only werewolves in town... C'mon, let's go," I mumble.

Harry's Pov

"You had to get drunk!" Simon yelled at us.
We averted our eyes towards the ground, looking away from his menacing glare.
"Your gonna adopt a child," he said tersely.
We looked at him shocked.
W-what no! I yell still in shock.
"I already made up my mind."
You can pick any age and only up to two, but don't do anything sexual." He told us awkwardly.
We instantly looked at him weirdly for even mentioning that.
"I will make sure they won't" Liam spoke up.
I snickered, causing all eyes to go on me.
"What's so funny Harry?" Simon questioned.
Oh nothing, just can't believe your making us adopt a child, I say rather sarcastically.

-20 minutes later-

We arrive at an old looking building; it must be the orphanage. To be honest, I was slightly nervous. My hands started to become clammy and beads of sweat began to collect on my forehead.

We get out of the car and shuffle through the door, a small chime ringing as we opened the wooden entrance.

A lady rushes in looking worried. Is this the care-taker? I think to myself.

"Are you young lads looking for a child?" She asks sweetly.
"Yes we are, preferably one in their teens," Louis chimes in.
She walks into a room and screaming makes it's ways to my ears before I can hear anything again.
The Lady walks back in looking slightly flustered.
"They'll be ready, give them a moment please," she quietly requests.
"Oh, I never did tell you my name, did I? My name's Miss. Wilson, I'm the care-taker."
"Hello I'm Louis, Harry, Zayn, Liam and I'm Niall; and together we're One Direction," we say in unison.

We walked into the room and everybody started screaming.

A girl, with curly brown hair and blue-green eyes, walked by and went behind a door. She came out with a bunch of food. A couple girls, probably the same age, came down and took some food away from her to lighten up the load.

Who was that? I asked pointing to them.

"That's Destiny, Ashton, Teagan, Chloe, and Emily," Miss. Wilson says a bitterly.

She smiles at us.

"Let's introduce you to the kiddies," she says smiling widely.

After asking a bunch of questions, we decided to go see those other girls.

Miss. Wilson, can we talk to Destiny and the other girls?

"I'm pretty sure you wouldn't want to adopt them, they're pretty messed up," she says trying to convince us not to visit them.

"I would prefer to judge them myself, now can we please see them?" Liam says stepping up.

"Yes you may, right this way." she says through clenched teeth.

She walks down a hallway, singing coming from the end of it.

We arrive at a door where the music and singing were loudest at.

Made in the USA by Demi Lovato, I whisper under my breath, recognizing the song.

"Our love runs deep like a Chevy