Sequel

+Heyy guyss guess what?! I've decided to publish this sequel that has been living as a poor draft for like YEARS and I've spent too much on editing and changing it. Beware for emotional scenes and I will apologize earlier if this doesn't satisfy you or doesn't go with what you wanted. So for now enjoy your time reading~

_________________

This is the time. Everyone came gathered up at one same place wearing black clothes with flowers on each fists to place around him like a barrier. Everyone came, even the one's unexpected. Remembering the times they used to have with him. Silence filled the air and only sobs, cries and sniffling can be heard.

The longing feelings his parents felt when they separated now became even more longer. The regret in their hearts will remain forever and now haunting them as the thought of 'He was here once' keep playing in their sorrowful mind. This day will be the last of him. They regret for not knowing the suffers the boy once had. The regret when they never notice, behind that cold perspective and that charming smile, hides the most darkest sadness he ever felt.

He lost his whole world, and now maybe the world will lose him too.

No music were played, just dead silence that even allowed the sound of footsteps become loud and clear.

There came a girl holding a yellow rose held tight in her fists, looking as pale as a corpse, her wavy silk hair hung freely as it sways when she walked, lips as red as rose wearing a black dress as her hair walks in sync slowly with her steps.

She was beautiful. Very beautiful.

Nobody knows who she is. Nor his parents and even his friend. But the way she looks at him. It was way more than look for the first time. Her eyes sparkled and glossy from the tears forming in her eyes, ready to fall anytime when she blinks.

Walking in a slow pace, her eyes is focused on the boy's body laid peacefully as she moves closer to the boy and now standing in front of his dark brown coffin.

"I'm sorry"

Her voice came out soft and weak saying those two words. Carefully, she placed the yellow roses on top of his weak lifeless hands. At the same time, the tears that are forming for long now rolling down to her cheeks.

_________________

-BEEP BEEP BEEP-

Those sounds finally can be heard again after 20 hours in silence. Everyone in the OR came rushing to his body.

"Doctor! He's still alive!" One of the acquaintance said looking at the CT scan as his heartbeat beats again making the straight line form a wave zigzag line now.

After another last shock of the defibrillator again, he's finally got into the stable state.

"He's stable" The doctor let out a relieved sigh. Totally amazed by the miracle that just happened.

Walking out of the Operation Room, the doctor was greeted by his mom and dad waiting for 20 hours just to wait for his son to wake up again.

"How is he doctor?" His mom asked.

"It's a miracle of what just happened and thankfully he's fine for now. Just let him have a rest for a while and tomorrow we'll check him again" He said as his parents finally calmed down.