Chapter sixteen

Chapter 16 | Confession song

•••••

-Taeyong Pov-

I've been asked so many questions by Yoonhee's grandmother. Seriously, I dont believe that this women is her grandmother.

"I'm really young when I met my husband. When I was a teenage girl, my parents had a arraged marriage for me right on my 15th birthday. It's young isn't it?" She chuckled but I didn't even think that as a joke. That sounds weird.

15 years old? For pete's sake that's very very early.

"So, are you in your twenties?" I ask. "I'm in my thirties young man" She laughs. I let out a sarcastic laugh. And I'm sure that she don't realize that.

"So how long you two been together?" I widen my eyed upon hearing her words. How long?

We haven't even go out yet! What should I do? Lie? Yes lie! If I said we're just friends she might freak out thinking me and her granddaughter is hanging out drunk.

"About 3 Months? I think. I..I don't really remember how long. Or should i say I don't really care. Whats important for me is only her" I said making her smile. Or maybe grin?

"Aigoo, what an sweet lover. You should call me granny" she said. Granny. That sounds nice

"Yeah sure. Ummm, I think I have to leave. It's getting late and you should sleep too" i told her

"Okay. You too"

________

I woke up early today. So that I can meet her too.

I walk through the empty hallways. It's really early and there are not so many students arrived yet. I open the classroom door and saw a girl sitting alone.

"You came early today. Whatsupp?" She said. "Who are you?" I ask and she chuckled

"I guess this one of the effects of being in detention class to often from the day you moved to this school and also for only befriends with Yoonhee" she said. Darn, what a impolite human.

"I think so. But I ask 'who are you' not 'what the effects of being in detention' girl" I said sarcastically.

"Hayoung. Song Hayoung"

Hayoung? I heard about her. She's Yoonhee's old friend.

"So you're close with Yoonhee aren't you?" She smirks. Ew. What a weird girl "And whats your problem with that?"

"I'm just curious how you chose her as a friend. So does how Taeil, jane and minji. She doesn't have any friends despite her behaviour. And she also don't deserve to have a befriended with an idol like you"

I chuckled sarcastically. "I guess you should look at yourself first. I guess YOU don't have any friends despite behaviour. Look at you, how can even befriends with you and look at her, she might be rude or bad but that's because of how YOU treated her. She doesn't do that to me. Or even her other 3 friends. And if you wanna know, I really like being with her. Being around her. And to be clear, I LIKE HER" I said then I go back to my seat since students came one by one.

I were playing my phone but then I got a message. I checked the message and I got a text with a picture of my snapback.

Yoonhee💗: Do you know who's snapback is this? I think the owner is really disgusting. The snapback smells bad. And tell the owner if he/she doesn't come and take this, I will burn this snapback and say bye bye;)