Chapter twelve

Chapter 12 | First time in forever

•••••

-Yoonhee pov-

He was taking to much time downstairs. He don't even heard me calling him a thousand times already.

I decided to go down. Searching for him. But then I heard some noise of plastics in the kitchen. I walk to the kitchen and saw him.

"What the hell was this for?"

I asked when I was to shock to see 3 bottles of soju inside a black colored plastic.

He shook his head "I dont know. Someone must've send this" He said which I think was a lie. Is he? No way someone could've send him 3 bottles of soju at night like this. Or maybe-- No no no No way. I slapped myself.

*brrt brrrt*

My phone vibrates on my pocket. I took it out and someone texted me. My grandma.

Granny: Yoonhee ah, I'm the one who sent you the soju. So enjoy it^^

So she's the one who is sending this soju here. Aiii how crazy is that? She knows his adress because she asks me and of course I tell her but the real reason she asks that is just to send us some freaking soju?!

She's crazy

"My grandma gave this to us" I said as I show him the text. "Aaaahh, So what should we do about this?" He ask.

"Do what? We should drink it maybe better than throwing this. Since she's giving us for free, we should appreciate it" I said as I sit at the couch on the living room

"Do you like to drink?" He ask

"No. I have drink this once but I get drunk so easily and I doesn't remember what I do when I'm drunk" He nodded slowly in reply

"Same goes to me but when I'm drunk its totally the opposite though. I remember all and I'm aware of it sometimes" He smile.

We've been drinking it for hours and I admit I'm a bit--No, I'm so drunk right now.

-Third person's pov-

It's 4 am in the morning and both of them are obviously drunk.

"Do you know why I'm lonely?" Yoonhee said as she drank another cup of soju and Taeyong shrugged "It's because I'm a loser and I live with a bunch of shits around me" She said

"Eeyyy, Don't cuss" Taeyong said

"My life is the same. My parents are so busy with chasing the fame they have now and they dont even care of their one and only son living here like a total loner that doesn't have any parents. They even rarely visit me" He said as he let out a chuckle.

"Yah Min Yoonhee" He said

"Hmmm?" She ask totally sounded drunk af

"Do you want to know a joke while I'm being drunk?"

"Ahaha what?"

"I think I just like you"

He said as he lean closer to her. Closer enough that she can feel his breath.

And he did something he never done before.

He kissed her.

Yoonhee frozed at what he's doing but after a second, she responded to the kiss as well.

×××××

-Yoonhee pov-

"AAH!" I waked up from my sleep. "Where am I?" I mumbled and look around. I'm in Taeyong's house guest room.