Special Chapt✨

Special chapter | You are my beautiful memories

••••••

-Taeyong POV-

"Taeyong-ahh, You're in 1 minute!" The PD yelled.

I'm sitting on the chair waiting for my interview show to start. Finally, I'm back to the show business after a long time.

I kept on staring the mirror for my reflection wondering what could've I be when I don't promise her that I would live happily.

So many things had changed while she was gone. Even I do. I'm no longer the rude guy the world ever known. Well you can say I'm a cutie rapper now?? Haha. But that's only sometimes, I also have my real old side as The cold arrogant guy too.

"Taeyong ah let me fix your hair for the last time" The stylist noona told me as she brushed and sprayed my hair.

"10 seconds remaining" Again the PD told me.

I took a last glance at the mirror and fixed my tie before standing up walking towards the backstage.

"Are you ready?" My manager asked. I gave him a smile before nodding my head.

Maybe... "I am"

"Now finally the time we've been waiting for, Let's welcome Lee Taeyong!" The host said as I heard loud cheers and shout from the audience.

I let out a deep sigh and walk to the stairs onto the stage. All the fans started to shout and shrieked and I feel like I'm happy again.

"Woahh..Look at this. You are still handsome like before. How can you didn't change at all?" The host chuckled as some of audiences started to calm a bit.

"Thank you. Well..Actually i've changed a bit. Mentally and physically" I just lost words for a second. I'm slightly nervous for this.

"Haha. How do you feel now that you're back on show business?"

"I'm a bit nervous and honestlt I'm a bit shocked to see that so many fans still have waited for me and loved me. I'm so proud of them and I love you" I gave the audiences a wink and everyone shrieked again but this time even louder.

"Well well, so many fans gathered outside early to see you. All this time they must be sad about you leaving showbusiness" The host giggled at his first word. Is that silly?

"I'm really sorry for leaving like that. But to let everyone know while resting I continued my studies. I go to school too" I told them and the audience goes 'awww'.

"What do you do in school? Did you study well?" The host again, asked.

"Well, i didn't really study there. All i do was sleeping in the detention room and being punished. I'm very lazy that I didn't even study a thing there. As a transfer student, I'm quite a bad boy" I laughed at my own stupid story. It's a true story after all.

"Thats a fun story. It's nearly the same as dramas" The host laughed. "Lets move on to the next question shall we?"

"Well of course. I just hope it's a good question" I say playfully

"Well many rumors say that they saw a picture of you and this girl many times. Morely in school. Can we know who is that?" Suddenly I felt like many arrows are shooted into my heart.

The host noticed that I'm quiet so he talked to prevent the silence.

"I'm sorry that we asked such personal questions--"

"No no.. It's alright. Well I'm just thingking how should I make it up into words. Umm..." I took a deep breath before talking.

"That girl is someone special to me. She's a beautiful angel" I said and all audience fell silence for a while to hear the story of her.

"Special? What kind of special? Can you tell us more?" This the most thing I hate about inteviews. They will dig up the story even more when they're interested.

"I met her for the first time in school when I transfered. She always fight with me and we're just like a cat and dog. But sometimes she interest me. She is the first girl who doesn't fangirl when meeting me and the worst thing is she don't know me. Because of my rudeness, she hated me but then we suddenly got close and we became friends" I told them.

"You must've loved her don't you?" The host gave a a sincere smile.

"At first I didn't know either that I'd grow to love someone. I sometimes tried to remove her from my head but I just can't. And then I realize that when we remember someone we love, we won't just remember then in our heads. Or I should say we won't remember then in our heads but in a special place we call heart. That is where we will always remember everything that we treasured the most in our lifes. Forever" I said and looked down. Gosh. I'm being teary again.

"And where is this special girl now?" The host asked as the audience becane curious and curious.

"In my heart" I giggled with the audiences because of my cheesiness.

_____

-You know who's POV ;)-

The more I got to know him, rather than being unfamiliar, annoyed, mad and sad. He made my heart flutter and hurt at the same time.

I'm so proud of him. He kept his promise. Looking at him now, he did changed. He smile more often and he often showed his lame jokes. No matter where he is and who will he be with, I will always be by his side. Even when he can't see, touch or hear me. I will always be there. With him. Even if I'm far away, he always remains in my heart. Everytime I watch him from above, his smiles, his movements and evrything he does makes my heart flutter but at the same times his tears when he came to be reminded of me, it hurts me. I wish i could be by his side, hugging him when he needs me, gave him my comfort at times like that. But I can't. All I can do is watch him. I didn't want to leave him to be himself but too bad, fate already made this way for me.

Do you know what the difference between destiny and fate? Destiny relates to the future while fates relates to events from the past. You can change destiny but you cannot change fate.

I missed you.

And when the time comes, I know. Soon he will meet me and everything will be back as it were before. I wish.

_____________________________________

A/N: It's done and at last! The story is completed! Thank you for reading until this story has ended. Thanks for the patience you have for waiting the next update. I really want to know how you think about this story now that it has ended. Comment below okay?? :D

VOTE COMMENT AND SHARE

-A