Chapter six

Chapter 6 | People come and leave

•••••

Taeyong got into detention class because he didn't make his Science homework that was given yesterday.

He know that the due date was today but he just didn't wanna do it and go out instead.

Where?

To the nearby convenience store as always and also to see the girl wearing hoodie and pajamas that he thought cute.

As always.

•••••

Yoonhee was thinking wether he has done the project or not.

"Have you seen Lee Taeyong?" She asked the random girl she saw.

"No" The girl answered. They must've been thinking negative about she asking where is taeyong. The Lee Taeyong.

"Why is she searching for Taeyong oppa?"

"What a slut"

Everybody started to talk about her. Not loudly but more like talking behind her back.

"Calm down Calm down. These shits are just doing their shits" Yoonhee calmed herself down.

She's actually a bad tempered girl but she decided to be calm.

And she did it.

Give an applause everyone.

She asked the teachers because she know asking students just gonna make them think negative.

And there will be more topics about her.

"Excuse me miss do you saw Lee Taeyong? I actually has do discuss him about our history project" She said standing next to Mrs.Jung's table.

"Lee Taeyong? He's on detention class. You can go there" She said as Yoonhee bowed, Walking to where the detention class is located. Far from the our class of course.

She twist the door knob and saw him. Sleeping with his head rested on his arms and she can saw his face.

A handsome but ice cold face with his mouth open.

'Gosh this kid. Is he that tired?' Yoonhee thought

"Wake up!" Yoonhee said as she stuff paper in his open mouth.

"HEY! WHAT DO YOU WANT?!" He shouted as he spit and coughed the paper out. That paper were mixed with his saliva.

Ewwwww

"Yah, why are you so gross?" She said laughing so hard that she think she's gonna fall on the floor.

"What do you want?" He said coldly

"Have you done the pro--"

"No"

"Why?!"

"You said you didn't care if you get zero's, So I wont do it. Cause I don't care too" He said and back sleeping.

Yoonhee smacked his back. Hard.

"OUCH!" He held his back. "It stings"

"Are you really not gonna do it?" She asked. She'a actually kidding about getting the zero thing.

"Why are you here? Are u punished?"

"ANSWER MY QUESTION FIRST!?" Yoonhee yelled

"ANSWER MINE FIRST!"

"WHY WOULD I? I'M THE ONE WHO ASKED YOU FIRST"

"AAAISSHH, THEN SHUT UP" They said in unison. Then looked at each other. Confusedly like dumb and dumber.

"What?"

"What?"

"WHAT"

"WHAAAT?!"

"WHAAAATT?!!"

World war III!! Their voices are getting louder and louder.

"Am I that pretty?" Yoonhee asked. "Hell never" He replied

"Admit it"

"NEVER. Do you even heard that?" Taeyong said sarcastically

"Admit that you're the one who thinks I'm handsome right?"

"What? Nooo" she said making a face. A disgust face.

"Liar. Girls always think I'm handsome"

"Well then I'm a boy" She said and Taeyong gave her a sarcastic laugh.

"Ugh, I regret coming here" Yoonhee stands up and leave the room.

TAEYONG

Is she pissed off? If she is, great. Cause she always made me felt pissed me off more than this. I just learn pissing people from her.

I look at the table. The small papers and pictures that I should stick on the manila card.

"Hmmmph"

I'm still thinking if I should do it or not.

She even come here just to ask me if i did this and I think she found this paper because I left it on my table.

YOONHEE

I'm at home. Alone. My step parents are out. Probably wasting money with my sister.

They're been out since 11 am. They sure are wasting money.

Do they think that money came out from the cabinet? Or maybe it rains from the cloud?

How can they just waste money like that.

It's late on 12 am and I have nothing to do. I just came from walking out and now I'm eating triangle kimbab I brought earlier.

"ARRGHHH...I'M BOREDD!!~"

I shouted filling the empty living room with my echoes.

There's nothing I can do. If only I'm close with my step parents I maybe could be shopping and wasting money with them. But I just didn't know why they hated me.

I don't think i'm that ugly tho.

Bored I just kept on staring the ceiling but the I got a call. From.....

911?

Police?

"Hello?" I answered

"Min....Yoon...Hee sshi?" The voice of a man startled me. He's saying each word one by one.

"Yeah that's me" I said

"Your family... Your step parents, Kim Dongnim nim and Kim Jaeun and your biological sister Min Soohee is in a car accident a few hours earlier and....They're--"

"Where are them? Were them alright?" I asked

"They're actually being treated in the hospital and the hospital said you're phone cannot be reached and now they're cannot be saved. Thank god I can reach you" He said

They're what? I don't know how to react right now. What should i do? Should I ask what should I do?

I know we hated each other, but seeing they leave me now I felt even more lonelier. It feels like I felt deeper into the dark hole. So dark that I can't go back. Deep that I can't reach. It's like the light is far up while i'm too deep inside.

_________________________________

A little shoutout to my best awesome annoying pretty friend astruperxtanvenctu to make this story's cover! Love you mate