Chapter twenty-two (Final)

Chapter 22 | Last Letter

••••••

Dear Taeyong,

Hi. How are u? I know thats a stupid question since I know you're probably dissapointed with me by now. Anyways, Congraturlations! You win the challenge. Now do it forever and I'll promise I will always love you forever. You saw me wearing the dress you gave me right? Well, today isn't a special day but I just wanna show you how pretty I am wearing it^^

Now that I'm gone, release me, let me go. You musn't tie yourself to me with so many tears. Thank u and you can't guess how much you've gaven me in happiness. If i know i'd love like this, I should have met you earlier. All that time I spent without knowing you, It's all a waste. I thought that dying would feel like I were going on a  vacation far away. But now I'm scared. Leaving someone behind.... Leaving someone I love behind is scary. I'll have to miss that person forever. But this is the time i travel on alone. So grieve me for a while, if you grieve you must then let your grieve be comforted by trust. So treasure the moments we have within your heart. I won't be far away as life goes on and if you need me, call and I will come. Though you can't see me, hear me or touch me, i will be near and if you listen through your heart, you will feel my love around you. If I was a bird, I'd give you my wings. If i was a flower, I'd give you my fragrance. But i'm a human being so i can only give you love.

I'm sorry that this is how we must part. I am very sorry. If I dare ask, I hope you won't cry for too long. Be cheerful and strong. And don't think of me for too long. Please don't. Continue your life as if you never met me at all and that way you'll live happy again. If you want you can be the rude-ass guy like when we first met and maybe you will met another girl who is better than me, prettier than me and she won't leave you like I do. Lee Taeyong, don't waste your precious tears and show the world your handsome smile. Promise me, you'll live a better life. Even if you can't, at least do it for me. You are my first and last. But for you, I shouldn't be your last. You have so much more things waiting for you in your future. I'm not a last but just will be a past or whatever it is. My step mother once told me, 'If i'm dead she'll sure that nobody will cry and be sad for my left' and i believe it. But now I know. I know it isn't real and there are so many people out there being sad. Right? I'm so happy that I can spent my last days with you and granny. The ones I loved the most. And even if you're dissapointed. I really wanted it this way. I don't want to see how the ct scan turned into a straight line, me closing my eyes for the last time and doctor saying 'I'm sorry' to you. I don't want that. I even did the same to granny. I lied to her saying that I need a candy and she goes out buying me one. So the only ones who's with me right now is the nurses and doctors. I'm sorry again.

AND don't be a bad boy! Be a good boy for now. Stop being tardy and come early. Do your homework and if you can i don't want you to step into the detention room again. Study hard for this midterm exams for me. Because you're the one who made my grades dropped a lot, you have to make your grades higher than me. And also say hi to our classmates and the ahjumma who works at the convinience store we used to go everynight.

Always be safe and take care of yourself. And can you visit my grandma sometimes? Now she has nobody to take care of her so you take care of her instead and don't worry cause she likes you. She even said that you looked like grandpa when he's young. Hahaha...isn't that sweet? She remembered her husband who is dead 22 years ago. She remembered him perfectly as if it was yesterday. Even every little tiny detail. I wish you won't forget me in the future like what grandma do. She even said that "Yes I forgot many things easily because of my age. Yes I do many happy things in this world but I won't forget him. Because everything I do, there is always him. Not in my head but in my heart. And soon when the time comes, I will go to the place where he is and I can find him and be with him. And in that place, we will live together even when our bones started to break apart"

Goodbye..Lee Taeyong.

I Love You

-Min Yoonhee

____________________________________

A/N: ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ I dont know why but I cried writing this chapter...I really did. Don't you think it's chessy?? HAHAHA

So this is the last chapter.. I dont believe that this is the last Chapter. Woaahhh it were such a long time isnt it?

Should I publish a sequel chapter or not?? Hehe I'm still hestitating about it.

- ME!