I Kind of Hate Myself for Writing This

Hey guys, GUESS WHAT MARIE'S BACK!! Yea idk what happened last chapter cuz I was asleep or something. Something about some lady with a weird name? Watevz im going to Hogwarts today! I apparated to King's Cross station because even though I'm eleven I can already apparate and immediately found platform none and a half oh did I say nine and a half? I meant nine and three quarters because it's TOTALLY 3/4 between 9&10 and not halfway. Anywayzzz I get on the train and immediately go look for Harry freaking Potter because like why not? I might as well find any friends he's made and make them hate him for having such an annoying sister! That made no sense! I don't care! Aniway I go run around the train to find mi bro and it's like oh? I'm here? And there's a *hisses* GINGER! HE'S EVIL!  I DON'T KNOW WHY!! I THINK IT HAS TO DO WITH LAST CHAPTER!! And there's a girl wth frizzy hair who looks all condescending.
The girl spoke.
"Hello, I am Hermione Granger and I am smarter than you. I've memorized 150 spells already and did I mention that I'm smarter than you?"
I glare at her because reasons.
Then the EVIL GINGER turns to me and speaks.
"Hi," he says through a mouthful of food, "I'm only here so the author can bash me for no reason."
Well that was weird.
Okay I said. Fine.
Then we arrived at Hogwarts and got in these little boats and went to the sorting ceemony.
A super dirty hat started singing but I wasn't paying attention because I was trying to find EVIL HOT GUY. I still don't know him but I'm still sure he's EVIL. he goes up to mah bro and starts talking. I don't here here what their saying but EVIL guy walks away all pissy so I guess Harry owned him good and then the hat began to sing. I sent pay attention to it. Then we all got sorted and I didn't pay attention except when EVIL HOT GUY was called up and sorted into snakey house. Then Harry was called up and put into Griffindoor. Hermyone and Ron from the train were also put into Dauntless or whatever its called. Then I was called up.
The hat was taking into mi brain!!
Wow, you're really annoying said the hat and you belong in factionless for it. I'm tempted to just make up a house and call it GrungleBunk so I can avert the obviously terrible story ahead and make you sit by yourself, but the author won't let me so I guess I gotta put you in Gryffindor! Huh, I was sure it was called Dauntless. Whatever. I go and join Harry and Hermoine and Ginger kid as we begin to eat after the crazy headmaster says some crazi crap. 2morra's gonna B sooooo kewl!!