chapter tweeny one

Selena held both of Justin hand. He was angry. "Calm down."

He was breathing hard. Justin looked down at the ground and Selena noticed that Justin both hands were balled up in a fist. "Maybe you should go," he said under his breath.

"What?" Selena let him go and stood tall. She couldn't believe he had said that to her. He never said that to her. "Justin-"

"Go!" he yelled.

She jump, but stood up tall with a strong mind. "I'm not leaving, Justin. This is my house." Selena trembled.

He looked up at her. "Fine! If you don't leave, then I'll leave." he moved away from her and walked out the door. Selena still stood there and now had tears appearing to her eyes. She didn't won't him to leave. She loved him and yet she didn't know why she would say that to herself. She was scared to use that word to him and yet she knew that she couldnt because she was with someone else. Yet she kept telling herself that she was wrong for what she's doing. She was pretty much cheating on Tyler. She blamed this all Justin.
Did she want him to leave? Her answer was no. She wanted him to stay, but then again she wanted him to go because she wouldn't have to worry about anything.
Justin walk out the door, leaving Selena there speechless and crying. Selena fell to the ground and cried.
Was he gone for good.

Later that night, Selena laid there in her regular couch. Ever call or text she got, she ignored them. She didn't won't to talk to noone at this moment. She was upset for the fact that Justin left her. Again.
It ran through her mind again. Selena held the blanket up to her chin and let tears fall down her eyes. She was hurt.
Someone knocked.
Selena looked to find Jill. She knock on be front door.

"It's opened." Selena looked down and wipe the tears from her eyes. Jill opened the door, finding Selena in the dark.

"Selena?" Jill walked in more and saw Selena on the couch with the tears coming down her eyes. Selena looked horrible. She was hurt.

"How did you find me?" Selena asked.

"You didn't pick up my text or call, plus Tyler text me, asking are you okay. You weren't at his place, so I was guessing you were here. You okay?"

"H-he left me, Jill."

She didn't say anything.

Selena cried. "Justin left me again."

Jill sighed. "Selena, do you hear yourself? This Justin guy is a bad guy." Jill walked up to Selena and sat next to her. "You have a boyfriend that loves you. You love him."

"I love Justin, too." she lightly told Jill.

Jill eyes got big. "You what?"

Selena let out a small laugh and then threw the covers off of her. "Feel my pain, Jill. Get in my shoes and tell me what you would do." Selena got up from the couch. "When he first came here, I fell for him. I fell for this sweet nice guy. Yes, he was a bad guy, but deep down he had a story behind him that noone knew, but I brought his other side out and I just fell for him." more tears fell down her eyes. "He leaves and then it takes three years to get over him and now he comes back, acting like nothing happened, he had a reason why he left. He left because he didn't won't no pain in my life, but he didn't understand that I needed him. Jill, I want to be with him. It's too late because he's gone."

Instead of Jill saying anything, she got up and had walked up to Selena, wrapping her hands around her. She hugged her. "You need to rest."
Before Selena could say anything, she heard the door opened. Selena and Jill moved away and noticed that Justin was standing there at the door. He had been crying.
Selena heart fell to the ground. He was standing at her door. He came back.
Justin and Selena ran to each other and wrap their hands around each other.
Justin kissed her neck and basically giving her small kisses on her. With that, Justin kissed her lips and yet he didn't care if Jill was in the room.
Justin pick Selena up, pressing his lips more to her.

"Please don't leave me again." Selena cried and said under the kiss.

He held her. "I promise. I was an idiot for leaving." he moved his lips away from her and set her down. "I'm staying."

Selena fell better. Instead of them saying anything to each other, Selena kissed him again.
They wanted each other, but they knew that they couldnt, but Jill was in the room.

"Maybe I should leave." Jill felt awkward. She was upset about all this. She didn't like the fact that Selena was kissing another guy. She was with Tyler, but now kissing someone. Jill left out and had pulled out her phone.

She texted Tyler. We have a problem. Jill left.

Selena and Justin was still kissing.

"Let's take this some where else," Selena said under the kiss.

"Wait, we can't- "

"No, I want this. I know what I want, Justin. " Selena touch Justin face. "I want you."

He couldnt believe she said that she wanted him. Justin then pick up her, pushing her to the wall. He kissed her and she kissed him. She took his shirt off, let her lips kiss his shoulders and neck. She let her tongue trace all on his neck and shoulder.
Justin then took her shirt off, leading to her bra. He put his lips to her chest, sucking on her breast. She wanted more.

Justin carried her to her room and threw her on the bed, getting onto of her. He pressed his lips on her lips, kissing her.

They made loved to each other all through the night.

We're getting to the end.