chapter nineteen

Justin pick Selena up and moved her against the wall. He kissed her lips, wanting her want more. She did.
She felt totally wrong with this, but all she wanted was this. She wanted this with him. Always have.
This was her chance and time. Even tho she was with a guy, she knew she wanted this.

As kissing each other, Selena moved away. They were both were breathing hard.

"We can leave, if you want," Justin told her. He let his lips touched her neck. She moved her head back. Of course she wanted to go and that was because germs in this bathroom.

"Yeah. Let's go."

Justin let her down and had grab her hand. They left the bathroom. Selena grab her things and they left the beach.
Selena drove off to her house.

****

Selena and Justin walked up the steps hand with hand. Selena unlocked the door and they walked in. Selena turned around and pulled him close to her. As she did, she wrap her hands around him, kissing him. Justin spin her around were she was at the door. They went back and Selena looked back, and had lock the doors. Justin place his lips on Selena neck as she was locking the door. Selena let out smile because he was tickling her on the neck. She finally turned and had moved his face with her hand and let his lips be on her lips.
Justin picked her up and brought her to the room. As going to the room, Justin laid her down and got on top of her, kissing her.

"Wait, do you really want to do this?" Justin asked as looking at her.

She did. "Yes."

He moved a piece of her hair back and let his lips touched hers. Selena felt Justin hand go into her shirt. She would've took his shirt off, but he didn't have one on. She moved him off of her and had got ontop of him. She let her lips lower down to his neck and down his chest. With that, Justin lean up, letting her sit on his lap. Selena wrap her hands around his neck, as Justin wrap his hands around her. He grab a hold of her shirt and took it off, leading to her bathing suit top. As Selena and Justin was kissing, Selena lower her hands down and was undoing his pants.

Justin moved his lips away from hers and help her. She moved off of him and let him remove his pants, as he did, Selena sat on his lap.

Justin hands touch her cheeks. "I hate you."

Selena smiled. He knew why he said that and that was because they would tell each other that. "I hate you even more."

Through the whole night they made love.
As the night was here, they were still in the bed still making love and never in Selena's life made love for hours. Never with Tyler.
Selena heard her phone go off for a couple of times, but she didn't even bother answering.
She was "Busy"

Next morning

Next morning came and Selena opened her eyes, finding that it was now morning. The light shine through the window, which Selena like that. Selena turned around, finding noone.

Uh, she hated when this happened.
Where did Justin go, she asked herself.

"Morning."

Selena looked up, seeing Justin coming into the room with a plate. Justin walked to the bed and he made breakfast. "What's this?" She asked.

"I made you breakfast."

Selena Just looked at him. Tears appeared to her eyes and yet she didn't know why. I guess because no guy has ever did that to her. Selena took the plate and laid it on her lap. "Eat with me."

He didn't say anything.

Selena grab some eggs on her fork and held it infront of Justin. He opened his mouth and Selena put it in his mouth.
They both smiled.

"Mine turn." Justin grab the fork and grab some eggs and did the same.
They both fed each other.
After getting done with the breakfast, Justin put the plate on the stand next to bed. He crawled into the bed next to her. They laid back and Justin had wrap her hands around her.

"I feel bad," Selena said.

He knew. "Because of you have a boyfriend and you just had sex with me?"

Selena nodded. She lean up and turned to him. "And I told you that I wasn't going to do anything with you.... But I did."

Justin looked at her.

"I hate myself now."

Justin lean up and had grab her hands. "Selena, we were doing good. Stop worrying."

"But I can't." Her voice was low. "Tyler has never hurted me and yet I'm here having sex with other guy."

He didn't say anything.

"It's like when I'm with him, it's like I think of you. I think what you are doing or are you safe. It's like I can't get you out of mind."

"Because you care."

Selena nodded. She liked him.
"Of course I do. I cared even you left me-"

Tears fell down his eyes. "I wished that I never left. I wish I stay because if I did then we could've been together."

Selena nodded. "Yeah. We could've."

I just nearly went blank. I guess I'll stop write there.
What do y'all think?