Really I Didn't Know

Start from the beginning

I still held my head down, but I tried to look up from time to time just to seem not to nervous.
"What's your name?" I looked up properly after I heared this words from.. Sehun.. his voice was so beautiful, deep but sweet at the same time. I blushed to myself as I realised who was sitting in front of me at the moment, talking to me, and only me right in this second.
"A-Ah my n-name is (Y/N)" I tried to speak as clear as possible as I pushed the book in the direction of Sehun, facing the front. I gulped as I heared a soft chuckle from Sehun who was sitting in front of me.
"Is this your first time on a fansign?" he said with a little laugh in his voice as I nooded to myself slightly.
"Alright, alright.. I see then. And are you shy?" he asked after he pushed my book slowly back to my hand.
"W-Why?" I just mumbled to myself as I still faced the front. I just heared a little laugh from the front as I tried to grab my book and put it inside my bag.
"Why don't you look at me for even once?" Sehun chuckled to himself as I lowered my head a little bit to his sentence. His quite chuckle quickly stopped after a little tear rolled down my face, wetting my cheek. I gulped loudly before I tried to answer him as quick as possible because my friend was already telling me to move on.
"I-I can't l-look at you Se-ehun" a short pause filled this moment before a quiet "Why?" filled my ears.
"I-I lost m-my e-eyesight two months ago.. I-I only see bright and dark shadows."

~ Sehun POV ~

"Thanks for coming here.. see you the next time" I tried to force a little smile to that last fan who was just leaving the desk after I signed her book, being brought out by our staff so that we could all go home and have some rest. As the fan was lead out of the venue I quickly turned my head towards Baekhyun, tapling his shoulder so that he would look at me after I did so.
I looked at the others slightly, seeing them standing up from their seats, ready to leave home and have some free time. After that I quickly returned to look at Baekhyun as I heared a quiet "What's wrong Sehun?"
"Do you remember what I told you about a quite time ago? Something very important." I asked as quiet as possible as I pulled Baekhyun slightly to the end of the desk we were sitting at before, trying to let the others not notice our little conversation. Baek looked at me confused before I saw a little nod showing and a sad smile forming on his lips.
"I think I remember yeah.. but why do you ask me now?" he asked as he looked at me, trying to tell our manager by using his hand gestures that we'll need a few seconds more before we could go. I turned around slowly to look at our manager for a short moment, seeing that he's about to leave with the others. I quickly turned my head back to Baekhyun, looking at his eyes before I tried to speak in a calm tone.
"D-Did you n-notice this girl.. she didn't look at us a-at all." I sighed as I hold onto Baekhyuns shoulders. I saw Baek trying to remember this girl which was here today, but after some seconds he slowly shook his head.
"I don't remember.. why?" he asked once again as he slowly made his way away from my grip because the other members were already calling for us to get home.
"I'm sure that it's her Baekhyun.. I'm sure. I have to find her."
"Sehun I don't thin-"
I cut Baekhyuns words off by just running away from him in the next moment, trying to find our manager and talk to him afterwards.

~ (Y/N) POV ~

"It was great right? Believe me, they probably thought that you are really cute." my friend told me as we were on our way home. I looked down, still thinking about this situation what had happened before.
"I'm sure Sehun didn't want to hurt you." she said after quite a time as I didn't say anything since we were on this fansign. My head hurted like hell as I didn't know what to think about this situation. I probably looked like an idiot looking at a wall but not at their faces. They probably thought I were awkward. I felt so bad that I couldn't look at them for even one second, and it wasn't helping that my friend kept on talking about how handsome they were.
A little tear rolled down my face as I thought about today more. It was supposed to be a good day but I didn't thought about that it would actually hurt me that I can't look at them.
"Don't cry (Y/N).. everything is fine it was a good day.. Just remember that not every fan can hear their voices in real life and be them as near as possible." my friend said as she caressed my back slowly, trying to comfort me, what didn't help at all.
I just nooded at her words as we were at my front door, trying not to let those tears flow down on my cheek.
I heared my friend opening my bag as she was probably searching for my keys, opening my door for me.
She led me in my flat once she helped me going out of my jacket, leaving my shoes at the door.
"Are you okay (Y/N)? Or should I stay at your place today?"
"No, I'm okay. I'll just go to sleep now since it's already late, right?" I said as I slowly made my way towards my bedroom, using my walls as an lead through my flat. Once I found my bed I slowly dropped down onto it, starring at the front as I waited for my friend to say something.
"So it's okay if I go now?" she asked concerned as I just nooded at her words slowly, letting her know that I'm 'okay'.
"Okay.. S-So I'll go then, alright? A-And don't think about it to much, everything will be alright." she said as I felt a hand at my shoulder, squeezing it slightly before this touch seperated from me again. I only heared steps going out of my room as I heared a loud noise from my front door after some seconds, telling me that my friend must've leave already.