And me? I'm still staying in Lima. My dad doesnt let me go back to New York until the baby born so I stayed home besides that Finn got a job in dad's office and working in the record studio and it's good for us since we really want to raise the baby.

"What song you want me to sing now?" Finn walks into my room. I didnt answer him but hold my belly and turn my face to my legs. "Babe, what's going on?"

"My water broke." I said to him.

"The baby will born?" Finn asks me.

"Yeah." I nodded.

"Okay what are we gonna do? What are we gonna do?" Finn says panicly then walk out from my room.

I exhale and get up from my bed slowly since my baby bump is really big because I'm holding triplets baby. I stand up from my bed and take my bagpack. I havent feel the constraction yet only my water broke and it's weird.

I asked Quinn and she told me she feel the constraction right after her water broke and I'm not and it's doesnt feel same. Or maybe every baby born differently.

"Honey, your water broke?" Dad walks in with Caitlin, Finn, and Finn's mom.

"Yeah." I nodded.

"Do you already feel the constraction?" Finn's mom asks me.

"No. I just feel like I was peeing." I said to them.

"We go to hospital now." Finn's mom says.

"Again? I spend every christmas eve in my life in the hospital?" I raise my eyebrows.

"The baby is going to be born." Dad says to me. "You still can walk or need a wheelchair?"

"I'm still can walk." I said to them.

Finn walks closer to me and hold me as I walk slowly from my room to downstairs until I feel my stomach hurt like I wanna have a big poop.

"Ouch damn! This big poop is really hurt!" I groan.

Finn's POV

"Ouch damn! This big poop is really hurt!" Madison suddenly groan.

Damn! I dont wanna get panic attack but I got it. I hold her and bring her to the car when all those parents become panic and I got my panic attack. I know what should I do. Puck told me once.

"My car key!" I shout and walk back to Madison's house and take my car key then run to my car and start driving.

"It's hurt!" Madison yelled.

"It's okay honey, hold it. Okay. Hold it." Mom says as she is sitting down on the front passenger seat. "Finn, faster!" Mom says to me.

"Dont make me panic!" I yelled and still driving.

I look at Madison from the back mirror and she hold her belly and groan. God, I dont know that labour will be going that hurt.

I keep driving to the hospital. I see Mr. Collins's car following us from behind. I cant wait to see my babies but looking at Madison who groan hurtly like that make me panic and freak out.

I park my car in front of the hospital. I went out from my car im hurry and hold Madison. "Hold it, baby. Hold it." I said to her and calm her down as we enter the hospital.

"My daughter is going to have baby!" Mr. Collins says to the receptionist.

I hold Madison and her body full with sweat and tears fall down from her eyes until the nurse bring us a wheelchair and let Madison sit down there until they start bring her to labour room and we are following them.