Chapter 62

One Month Later | Finn's POV

The kids already two month old and become bigger and bigger. Mom said it's because the formula milk and the breast milk really works on them so that's make them become bigger and bigger but I love it. I dont want them grow up faster but they grow up.

I love being a father and help Madison out with those nursery thing but I dont understand nowadays Madison will cry everytime one of the kids cry. She doesnt know what to do but crying out loud.

"She got baby blues, Finn." Mom says to me.

"Really?" I raise my eyebrows.

"Yes. When you were one month old, I got the same thing, even I didnt wanna touch you. Looking at you make me wanna vomit." Mom says to me.

"That bad?" I frown.

"Mine was worse than her. She only cry a lot right." Mom says to me.

I let out a sigh and lean my head on the sofa head board in living room in my house. Madison and the kids are upstairs in my room. Since we still stay in Lima so we both living like nomad. For the first one month we stayed in her house and now for the next one month we decided to stay in my house until we know when we will back to New York.

Suddenly Madison walks downstairs and wearing a baby's carrier and like a mother who trying to make her baby sleep. I keep looking at her until I realize what inside that baby's carrier is a white teddy bear not one of our baby.

"Babe?" I raise my eyebrows.

"Sshhh Ross is fall asleep. He cant stop crying and it was really hard to make him sleeping." Madison says and points to the baby carrier.

"Mom..." I whisper at mom.

"She really got baby blues." Mom whisper back at me and walk away.

I let out a sigh. "Honey, that's not Ross." I walk to her and hold her sleeves.

"This is Ross." Madison protest.

"Baby, it's a dool. Where is Ross?" I raise my eyebrows at her and run upstairs as I heard a baby is crying.

I enter my room and I see Ross is on the laying on the ground and crying. I take him and hold him and calm him down to make him stop crying.

"Finn, I'm sorry I though what I hold was him." Madison start crying again and sitting down on the corner.

Ross finally stop crying. I place him on his crib and walk to Madison and hug her. "It's okay, it's okay, just dont do that anymore. What if you forget where you leave our baby?" I hug her and rub her hair as she is still crying.

"I'm sorry." Madison's crying.

"It's okay, baby. It's okay." I hug her and kiss her head.

Madison just still crying. I'm still comfort her and hug her to make her stop crying and I guess after this I will be the one who get baby blues because I feel like I have four babies now.

Suddenly one of our baby start crying again. "No! They start crying again!" Madison groan and crying out loud.

"I got it. I got it." I said to her and walk to baby's crib and Ross start crying again.

I take him from the crib and hold him. I walk to Madison and sit down next to her while holding Ross who finally stop crying.

"See? He stops crying." I smile at Madison.

"He stops crying?" Madison sniffles.

"Yes. He stop crying." I rub her hair and kiss her head. "It's okay, mommy. Ross is fine. He just sleepy." I smile at Madison.