varsity soccer - four

do i gotta cut down on smut or

where is puff daddy honestly

•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•

"good practice, captain"

"hey good practice ty"

"see you tyler!"

many of these farewells were heard towards the team captain as tyler tiredly walked his way towards the locker room. tomorrow was their first game. he wasn't exactly nervous but he wasn't fully confident that they would win this one. either way he had faith in his team and knew they could push through.

"nice coaching out there captain" he heard a familiar cocky voice say as a semi-hard slap was centered in the middle of his back. tyler scoffed, "thanks, replacement"

the team sang a chorus of "ooooh!" 's while josh smirked. "i'm sorry tyler, but how many of your shots did i save today?"

the smaller boy turned around towards josh and tired bits of the team, little frustration showing on his face, "and how many shots did you miss last season?"

josh scoffed, his hands crossed in front of his chest. he was proud of his record, "i only missed two"

"and how many goals did we win by against your team last season?"

joshs grin dropped to a frown, then a glare.

"oh and - who scored both of those goals?"

the team yelled towards josh obnoxiously, he should've seen that coming. slaps were burning against joshs chest and back while his eyes burned holes into tylers.

"i-i actually forget who scored them. who did? who scored them? wait - hang on-"

"you d-"

"that's right!" tyler gasped smiling ear to ear, "i did score those against you! oh silly me" he spun around smirking to himself. embarrassing josh in front of the team was something he's wanted to do for a while. he could finally die happy.

•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•

tyler was usually the last person to leave the locker room. he liked to search around to see if anyone forgot anything or just clean it up so it doesn't look like garbage the next time the team enters. the whole room was empty and dull as his head peeked under one of the benches to find nothing as usual, and found himself wondering why he always looks there.

his chest glistened with sweat from the hard practice earlier that day. leaving his shirt off for a couple of minutes was the least of his problems considering dallon lost one of his shin guards and tyler promised he would search for it. the locker room was at least twenty degrees hotter than outside, which only made the search more annoying and frustrating to tyler.

the small boy hummed shortly as he lazily turned around to go back towards his locker.

"you got a lot of nerve saying that stuff to me tyler"

of course he's still here.

"did you really wait until everyone left to just say that?" tyler said, chuckling lightly as he entered the number combination on his locker.